Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jgpico's 30 gal nuvo. New fts pg. 48

jgpico

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet score. U ever been to aquatic art inc.? Picked up some nice stuff from them. Might even b my new fav place to go

I haven't ever made the trip up there but I have wanted to. How are the prices there?

Prices r sick man. I posted pic of wat i got. Got that for like 40 bucks cuz its buy 3 get 1 free. They have so many different frags of everything too!

Was messing with my camera tonight and took a couple photos that I guess are post worthy. At least in my eyes lol. I used this attachment on my camera to get top down shots and it worked pretty well.

null_zpsbd90babb.jpgnull_zpsa65c6ca4.jpgnull_zps6010c4d4.jpgnull_zps4c9adc5a.jpgnull_zps90f33bad.jpg

Love the polys .... I need me some more polys!
I love me some zoas and palys. Those captain Americas have colored up and doubled in amount of polyps since I added them.

Pics look dude! I just got a bunch of sps frags the other day
What all did you get?

Great pics and thats a crazy looking cabin, I just stared at it for a while-figureing it out
That's actually an old mill. It's called crystal mill in Colorado. Thanks for the compliment.
Lol idk the names but i got alot of stuff. Got pics up on my thread
Sweet. I'll go check it out.

Great pics! How did you get your dragon's breath to attach?>
I just shoved it into a hole in the rock.

Man that Avast camera box looks pretty serious, i like! Great pics, some seriously sweet pieces there. So hows DTown! We got our azzes handed to us by Seattle :scarry: Around the corner from the start of the season, best time of the year, i tell ya!

Man that Avast camera box looks pretty serious, i like! Great pics, some seriously sweet pieces there. So hows DTown! We got our azzes handed to us by Seattle :scarry: Around the corner from the start of the season, best time of the year, i tell ya!

The avast camera attachment is awesome! It makes taking top down shots amazingly easy. Denver is good man, hot days and cool nights so not much to complain about. I don't even want to talk about the Seattle game. I was embarrassed to say the least. I am really hoping it is some kind of pre season bs cause I don't know if I can take a tough season, my heart can't handle it lol. Let me know when you come out for a game. You can bring me some coral and ill fire up the grill and buy ya some beers lol. Heck I'd be down to do some tail gating before a game even if I don't have tickets haha.

The avast camera attachment is awesome! It makes taking top down shots amazingly easy. Denver is good man, hot days and cool nights so not much to complain about. I don't even want to talk about the Seattle game. I was embarrassed to say the least. I am really hoping it is some kind of pre season bs cause I don't know if I can take a tough season, my heart can't handle it lol. Let me know when you come out for a game. You can bring me some coral and ill fire up the grill and buy ya some beers lol. Heck I'd be down to do some tail gating before a game even if I don't have tickets haha.

Seriously man, i don't want to go back to the Plummer, Cutler days where we would have year after year heart breaking seasons. I'm with you, it better be our year. To close the last few years not to finish strong this year. Cant wait to come up for a game man :naughtydance: I just dont want to leave there felling like :owned::angry: I gonna pick a KC game to attend so we should own them bastards, should be a easy game. But they have anew program with there new/old recycled coach. You know i'll bring you some goodies and ill take you up on the beerz and tail gating. Denver's tail gaiting is strong! You guys really know how to do it right ova there!

tank is looking good man! loving that fts
Thank man. It's coming together nicely finally. I'm getting better with the camera which makes the tank look better than it actually does lol.

mother of god that is beautiful. super jealous right now
Wow, thanks jr. The tank is looking good for sure. Thing you can't see in the picture is the damn cyano I'm battling. I need to glue all the new sps I got to the rock and ill post more pictures.

Woot woot just found out that macna is goin to be in the mile high city in 2014. I can't wait to go check it out finally. How many of you that live in Colorado will go and how many of you close to Colorado will make the trip?

Archived