Innovative Marine Aquariums

My Atlantis - Wild & Woolly May 2015 Pictures!

eitallent

Awesome! That's great compared to the $50 the Drs. make you pay! Once I get my tank i'll definetly order from you!

I know! That is a really good deal on shipping. Now I wish I lived back in Miami/Kedall! No shipping and all the coral I could dream of!!

I gotta get me one of these! :lol:

602777_626575334054355_1287892762_n.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More peektures:

Remember you can always click to enlarge all of these and previous picture. This is so you can see the whiskers on Skipper! :D

Umbrella Rhodactis all the way in the back.

IMG_0024-X2.jpg

One of my faves and very resilient Zoas, I think Utter Chaos. Please correct me!

IMG_0020-X2.jpg

Mean Green Zoas on the left.

IMG_0021-X2.jpg

This pic came out exceptionally clear, Radioactive Dragon Eyes or Aquaman? Any one?

IMG_0019-X2.jpg

Mint Chocolate Chip?

IMG_0007-X2.jpg

Chili Pepper shrooms from PEA

IMG_0023-X2.jpg

Tiny bubble mushroom

IMG_0026-X2.jpg

King of all he surveys... Wait Skipper you are surveying in the wrong direction!

IMG_0017-X2.jpg

llama roadkill

I know! That is a really good deal on shipping. Now I wish I lived back in Miami/Kedall! No shipping and all the coral I could dream of!! I gotta get me one of these! :lol:

602777_626575334054355_1287892762_n.png

"NEMO" edition....

I will cut their throats!

"NEMO" edition.... I will cut their throats!

:lol: What?

Why is that? Wouldn't you love to drive around in an absurd clownfish car?

llama roadkill

:lol: What?

Why is that? Wouldn't you love to drive around in an absurd clownfish car?

They called it a Nemo! CLOWNISH AREN'T NEMOs! :lol:

My family still calls Blue Hippo Tangs "Dory". You can imagine my pain and disappointment. :P

Oh, I see. I feel your pain. ;)

btw I would not mind it at all if all citron gobies were hence forth called Skippers! Just throwing it out there... B)

llama roadkill

Oh, I see. I feel your pain. ;)

btw I would not mind it at all if all citron gobies were hence forth called Skippers! Just throwing it out there... B)

Citrons are awesome. I want one for my 80, but they love SPS polyps...:(

I have heard that about Citrons.

Skipper leaves the little sps in may tank alone. Maybe he just does not like the variety of sps in MyAtlantis. He may like the more expensive stuff though! IDK

:)

Unlike Skipper who does not have access to rare SPS to eat, this stomatella is living the good life. Jacuzzi bubble bath,,, aaahhhh!

IMG_0008-X2.jpg

IMG_0004-X2.jpg

Gorgeous new corals you've got there! :D I really like the zoas and that bright green toadstool! Its so cool and different! Also, your photo skills never cease to amaze me!

Gorgeous new corals you've got there! :D I really like the zoas and that bright green toadstool! Its so cool and different! Also, your photo skills never cease to amaze me!

Aw, shucks Felicia. Thanks for the kind words. :blush:

Your pictures are what got me inspired to get a better camera and take tutorials on line.

Nice pictures!!

I wonder if my stomatella didn't come from you. Thanks if they did!! :)

It probably did. I tried to give you a clump with life in it. I have dozens crawling around the macros, glass and rock. During the tank transfer I found the Stomatella's ancestral shells. They were big for stomatellas too.

They are so busy eating all the time. I am really careful when I remove excess chaeto not to take out any creatures with it.

Thank you for stopping by, Adam.

:)

Aw, shucks Felicia. Thanks for the kind words. :blush:

Your pictures are what got me inspired to get a better camera and take tutorials on line.

Aww! Well I'm sure flattered! You've far surpassed my photo abilities now though! I just use a little point and shoot and I haven't studied much at all about photography. My method is just to take a ton of photos and hope one turns out good :lol:

So many great new creatures and photos, everything is looking great!

Your new corals look fantastic. And, so many new photos too, I feel spoiled. Thank you :)

Reef Goddess

My family still calls Blue Hippo Tangs "Dory". You can imagine my pain and disappointment. :P

Lol I know exactly what you mean, sometimes I still get customers that call them nemos and dorys. It was really bad when the movie first came out. omgomgomg

Whoa the Galaxies- never seen such a widith on a paly base before. It almost looks unreal. That's crazy awesome right there. And I love the contrast in color and texture on your chili mushrooms and that leather papassan your goby is lounging in is such a visual treat. There's a fish that wants his Lazy Boy!!

Aww! Well I'm sure flattered! You've far surpassed my photo abilities now though! I just use a little point and shoot and I haven't studied much at all about photography. My method is just to take a ton of photos and hope one turns out good :lol:

I delete a bunch of photos too. I only upload a fraction of what I take. ;)Thank

So many great new creatures and photos, everything is looking great!

Your new corals look fantastic. And, so many new photos too, I feel spoiled. Thank you :)

Thank you. :) It easy spoiling friends like you who like what I like! :happy:

Lol I know exactly what you mean, sometimes I still get customers that call them nemos and dorys. It was really bad when the movie first came out. omgomgomg

Another movie is coming out soon and it will be Nemos and Dorys all over again. :lol:

Whoa the Galaxies- never seen such a widith on a paly base before. It almost looks unreal. That's crazy awesome right there. And I love the contrast in color and texture on your chili mushrooms and that leather papassan your goby is lounging in is such a visual treat. There's a fish that wants his Lazy Boy!!

I know! Those are the most fat and phat palys I have ever seen. :wub:

Skipper is lounging on a Cabbage Leather papassan! I love those chili pepper shrooms too. They look like they came from Wonderland.

:D

The polyps on my new leathers are not opening still today. The Tyree green polyp has peeked out a few briefly. The green glow toadstool leather has not so much as even peeked out on polyp.

How long does it take for them to get comfy? I have them on the sand bed, with moderate to flow. Do they need more light; ie higher up placement?

Those Chaos Zoas are frickin' amazing! I have some catching up to do on your thread :huh::happy:

Nice to see you back and posting, J. I am loving my new upgrade! There are pictures galore! Enjoy... :happy:

The polyps on my new leathers are not opening still today. The Tyree green polyp has peeked out a few briefly. The green glow toadstool leather has not so much as even peeked out on polyp.

How long does it take for them to get comfy? I have them on the sand bed, with moderate to flow. Do they need more light; ie higher up placement?

Bueller...

Bueller...

Gorgeous corals!!!! Leathers can take a while. Even a week or two to get comfy. Unless it's disintegrating, you have nothing to worry about. :)
jedimasterben

Leathers are very finicky. I got a new one several weeks ago that had one polyp extended for the first time yesterday, and today it had a them all slightly poked out, but not fluffy or colorful.

Gorgeous corals!!!! Leathers can take a while. Even a week or two to get comfy. Unless it's disintegrating, you have nothing to worry about. :)

Thank you! Hooray, They are not disintegrating so that is a good sign.

Leathers are very finicky. I got a new one several weeks ago that had one polyp extended for the first time yesterday, and today it had a them all slightly poked out, but not fluffy or colorful.

Okay. Thanks for letting me know. Today 70% of the Tyree green polyps were out and so greeeen. Pretty. The little gree glow toadstool is still closed up. fingerscrossed

The kids surprised us and came home for the weekend! Fun! :happy:

I feel bubbly like this:

IMG_0012-X2.jpg

Here are some pics from outside the aquarium. :)

A gaggle of geese glean all they can from grass seed stalks.

IMG_0001-X2.jpg

Hunting for tasty morsels in the grass looking flashy :)

IMG_0015-X2.jpg

Look at me and my bad self!

IMG_0016-X2.jpg

IMG_0019-X2.jpg

The Peahen is drab but still she holds all the cards ...

IMG_0023-X2.jpg

IMG_0026-X2.jpg

Oh, dear! I lost a feather...

IMG_0024-X2.jpg

A Catalpa tree fights for sunlight with a Black Walnut tree.

IMG_0009-X2.jpg

Sedum Autumn Joy cutting

IMG_0012-X2.jpg

The drought several summers past took its toll. This was a lovely sycamore. Now it is a wood pecker's playground. :)

IMG_0005-X2.jpg

This great oak is huge, old and provides a large shady spot where the horses loaf.

IMG_0003-X2.jpg

Archived