inTank Media Baskets

My Atlantis - Wild & Woolly May 2015 Pictures!

eitallent

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great photos as always. I love all your amazing detailed macro shots. They make me want a nice camera with a macro lens.

That new leather thing is super cool whatever it is! I'm so glad to see the undata is doing well! Looks sooo much better! Sorry about the ochtodes though, they looks pretty sad. Hopefully they can recover. I wonder what bothered them so much.

Thanks, Felicia. I hope you do get a camera with macro capability. I have been taking manual mode shots because the LED spectrum is to much for the camera's brain to deal with.

Yep, I am keeping my fingers crossed on the Ochtodes. I kept them close to chaeto. Maybe there were toxins that prevented the ochtodes from growing. IDK, I have spread out the remaining blue pieces all around the tank. and I have some in the pest pico too. We will see.

Yep! That looks like it. The caution about toxins was interesting. Always more to think about in this "hobby"!

I guess the toxins in all these corals is why running carbon is so important. I will be keeping it trimmed small. So there will be frags to share I hope.

:)

Everything looks amazing!

Thank you, Randi. I feel so proud that you think that. :)

BTW I have funny fish antics loading up on YouTube. Hopefully, it will be done soon.

Stay tuned peeps!

+1 on it being a leather coral. It's either a toadstool with some nice blue polyps, or it's devil's hand. You'll have a better idea of what it is after it grows a bit more

+1 on it being a leather coral. It's either a toadstool with some nice blue polyps, or it's devil's hand. You'll have a better idea of what it is after it grows a bit more

Thanks for the input on the ID. I think you are correct about the Devil's Hand, but like you say time will tell. It is so pretty I have no idea why the call it Devil's Hand. I really do not like that name. I would have called Flower Leather, or Lace Toadstool. :happy:

I really like the way this video turned out. Mork and Mindy are finding their happy place is under the Ricordeas. Skipper is staying put on his favorite Ric though. Marty has a moment of frantic curiosity about the camera. :rolleyes:

Watch full screen, in HD and turn up the audio. I know you'll enjoy it!

You're right, they absolutely love those ricordeas and Marty was a ham in front of the camera. Love your videos.

Thanks! :D

I am so glad you like it. I wanted it to be a happy clown home video.

I was just visiting your thread. Exciting stuff coming up in November!! Weeeee ....

Thanks! :D

I am so glad you like it. I wanted it to be a happy clown home video.

I was just visiting your thread. Exciting stuff coming up in November!! Weeeee ....

Yeah, I'm looking forward to November. I don't have any willpower to wait til January. ;):rolleyes::wacko:

OMG their so funny her pink lips are so pretty!

She is too cute with lipstick on. All she needs now is beauty mark and she would be ready for Hollywood.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to November. I don't have any willpower to wait til January. ;):rolleyes::wacko:

I do not blame you for getting started sooner! January is so far away. :)

Great video, I love how Skipper just refuses to be moved. He's so clearly above it all but he's happy to allow the other fish to hang out there too. :)

I love your videos, Miss E! This one was so much fun to watch and the music was very fitting. Mindy and Mork are just too cute with those rics. I love how they go all the way down underneather them. I also love that the other fish all hang out in that area as well. What popular ricordeas! :)

I'd say she is ready already with her comedy routine and the look down. Get her closeup ready she needs a head-shot. ;)

:lol: I am ready for my closeup Mr. Demille.

Great video, I love how Skipper just refuses to be moved. He's so clearly above it all but he's happy to allow the other fish to hang out there too. :)

Thanks. That video is my favorite so far. Skipper is so chill that the other fish do not know how to get him to react! LOL

I love your videos, Miss E! This one was so much fun to watch and the music was very fitting. Mindy and Mork are just too cute with those rics. I love how they go all the way down underneather them. I also love that the other fish all hang out in that area as well. What popular ricordeas! :)

Thank you! I am so glad you like my videos. I put a lot of thought into them :D

Mork and Mindy are still loving their Ricordea home. Skipper is still supervising their activities too. The Blue-Green Chromis always hangs out with the clowns since that was his shoal in the previous seperate fuge. :)

Tomorrow we take another child to her dorm. It will be a long drive! So tonight she is getting a special dinner.

I am making garlic & rosemary oven-roasted chicken with roasted in the skillet baby potatoes smothered in mushroom wine gravy accompanied with a tender butter crunch salad in Italian dressing.

You guys and your awesome videos. :wub:

I love that Mork and Mindy chose the rics as home...Skipper too.

Safe travels tomorrow. You're killing me with your dinner tonight again. LOL. I LOVE chicken...especially baked chicken. I do a rosemary chicken as well. It's my favorite meal to make during the fall and winter seasons. I hope the weather cools down soon. :)

Ok, be sure to send leftovers my way...yum.

Will do. Overnight shipping with a heat pack! :lol:

You guys and your awesome videos. :wub:

I love that Mork and Mindy chose the rics as home...Skipper too.

Safe travels tomorrow. You're killing me with your dinner tonight again. LOL. I LOVE chicken...especially baked chicken. I do a rosemary chicken as well. It's my favorite meal to make during the fall and winter seasons. I hope the weather cools down soon. :)

Thanks, Gena. You are such a thoughtful lady. :wub:

The trip up was tiring but everything went well. The nest is officially empty.

I have to cheer myself up. But how? ....

How about a little cheer from Morgan at Reefgardener.net? :lol:

IMG_20130821_105315_652-X3.jpg

Well, you're keeping us in suspense. I just saw FiCandy's goods acclimating! I think it's so cool you guys both got goodies today. It's funny how you feel your own excitement about others new buys.

I'm waiting for Morgan to get in some more St. Thomas mushrooms. I hope she does soon! Can't wait to see what you got!!!! :D

New corals are the BEST medicine. ;) Here's a hug for you too ((((E))))) I get sad just thinking about an empty nest. LOL

Boxes! Day of Boxes today love it!

Me too! I could not take a chance with water and my precious (voiced by Gollum) camera. I am such a mess and always spill water no matter how small a task I am doing in the tank! :wacko:

I'm waiting for Morgan to get in some more St. Thomas mushrooms. I hope she does soon! Can't wait to see what you got!!!! :D

New corals are the BEST medicine. ;) Here's a hug for you too ((((E))))) I get sad just thinking about an empty nest. LOL

Aw, thank you Gena. I got calls and texts galore from the kids today. They take good care of their old Mother! :wub:

Well, you're keeping us in suspense. I just saw FiCandy's goods acclimating! I think it's so cool you guys both got goodies today. It's funny how you feel your own excitement about others new buys.

I know. It is suspensefully delicious. You all will love it (I hope) when pics go up tomorrow.

Looks like everyone is getting boxes of goodies today! I got one as well from Zia :) I can't wait to see photos of what you got!

I just took some early morning pics under blue lighting. :)

I am going through them now and uploading in a few moments. Soon...

Archived