Cultivated Reef

My Atlantis - Wild & Woolly May 2015 Pictures!

eitallent

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like everyone is getting boxes of goodies today! I got one as well from Zia :) I can't wait to see photos of what you got!

Goodies form Zia are always extra good! :D I will pop over to see what is new.

I don't think I've followed this thread yet...awesome tank! Can't wait to see your new goodies! :D

Thank you for dropping in. :happy: <--- You get a really happy smiley! Thanks!

llama roadkill

Goodies form Zia are always extra good! :D I will pop over to see what is new.

Thank you for dropping in. :happy: <--- You get a really happy smiley! Thanks!

Yay! Your Caribbean Castlem rocks, too!

Early Morning Blues

My new corals from Morgan (aka Reefgardener aka ReefGoddess)

Blue Galaxy PE

IMG_0013-X2.jpg

IMG_0014-X2.jpg

Nuclear Green Paly

IMG_0011-X2.jpg

Pink Princess Zoa

IMG_0010-X2.jpg

Blue Furry Rhodactis

IMG_0029-X2.jpg

Orange Striped Rock Flower Anemone (sorry for the haze but the glass is hard to clean around the RFA.)

IMG_0017-X2.jpg

IMG_0015-X2.jpg

Green Glow Toadstool Leather (no PE yet)

IMG_0006-X2.jpg

Tyree Green Polyp Leather

IMG_0001-X2.jpg

Here they are together just after acclimation.

IMG_0029-X2.jpg

Here are the Zoas yesterday right after acclimation.

IMG_0028-X2.jpg

llama roadkill

Early Morning Blues

My new corals from Morgan (aka Reefgardener aka ReefGoddess)

Blue Galaxy PE

IMG_0013-X2.jpg

IMG_0014-X2.jpg

Nuclear Green Paly

IMG_0011-X2.jpg

Pink Princess Zoa

IMG_0010-X2.jpg

Blue Furry Rhodactis

IMG_0029-X2.jpg

Orange Striped Rock Flower Anemone (sorry for the haze but the glass is hard to clean around the RFA.)

IMG_0017-X2.jpg

IMG_0015-X2.jpg

Green Glow Toadstool Leather (no PE yet)

IMG_0006-X2.jpg

Tyree Green Polyp Leather

IMG_0001-X2.jpg

Here they are together just after acclimation.

IMG_0029-X2.jpg

Here are the Zoas yesterday right after acclimation.

IMG_0028-X2.jpg

Awesome corals! O_O

Just wondering, are your Blue Reef Chromis aggressive? I kinda want some but they get big...

Awesome corals! O_O Just wondering, are your Blue Reef Chromis aggressive? I kinda want some but they get big...

Thanks! :)

The BRC I have only pick on each other not the other fish. It is recommended that if you want more than one you should get an odd number and the more the better. I have five and they are all settled into their pecking order. They have lots of places to chill out and hide if the stress gets too much. They usually shoal together and are a very nice addition for the 125 g tank.

If you keep only one I think it would be okay with other different body-type fish. Mine get along even with the Royal Gramma. Anything that looks like a Blue Chromis though would most likely be a target for aggression.

llama roadkill

Thanks! :)

The BRC I have only pick on each other not the other fish. It is recommended that if you want more than one you should get an odd number and the more the better. I have five and they are all settled into their pecking order. They have lots of places to chill out and hide if the stress gets too much. They usually shoal together and are a very nice addition for the 125 g tank.

If you keep only one I think it would be okay with other different body-type fish. Mine get along even with the Royal Gramma. Anything that looks like a Blue Chromis though would most likely be a target for aggression.

Cool. I'm getting a 48"x24"x16". Do you think that would be bug enough for a school of 3? Of course I'll have to run it by Tamberav and 1.0. ;)

Cool. I'm getting a 48"x24"x16". Do you think that would be bug enough for a school of 3? Of course I'll have to run it by Tamberav and 1.0. ;)

Yes, it sounds about right. Live Aquaria says 30 gallons minimum. Mine are constantly on the move so they will appreciate the 48 by 24. Nice tank dimensions. Just make sure they have lots of hiding spots. They do jump so a lid is a must. On of mine became fish leather. It actually found a hole in the cover around my continuous feeder. :(

llama roadkill

Yes, it sounds about right. Live Aquaria says 30 gallons minimum. Mine are constantly on the move so they will appreciate the 48 by 24. Nice tank dimensions. Just make sure they have lots of hiding spots. They do jump so a lid is a must. On of mine became fish leather. It actually found a hole in the cover around my continuous feeder. :(

It should be an awesome tank! Perfect height for corals and perfect length for a Bellus Angel!

I lost my firefish when he jump out of the only uncovered area near the filter. Found my cats playing catch with him later...

It should be an awesome tank! Perfect height for corals and perfect length for a Bellus Angel!

I lost my firefish when he jump out of the only uncovered area near the filter. Found my cats playing catch with him later...

I agree perfect size tank. :)

I have cats too. They did not see it or I would have never found it. They would have eaten it up pronto! :lol:

Sorry about the firefish. I really hate loosing fish, corals or anything really. :(

llama roadkill
I agree perfect size tank. :)

I have cats too. They did not see it or I would have never found it. They would have eaten it up pronto! :lol:

Sorry about the firefish. I really hate loosing fish, corals or anything really. :(

Ya, it sucks, but it teaches you a lesson. If you have dartfish, DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE. Or else they turn into cat toys.

Do you have a stock list of your Caribbean Castle and this tank?

Ya, it sucks, but it teaches you a lesson. If you have dartfish, DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE. Or else they turn into cat toys. Do you have a stock list of your Caribbean Castle and this tank?

Heh, heh. Uh, no I do not. I will get on that. :blush:

For My Atlantis I have:

Fish

Citron Goby- Skipper

Sixline Wrasse - Marty

Ocellaris Clowns - Mork & Mindy

Blue Green Chromis - One-of-Seven

Inverts

2 Emerald Crabs

CUC - Nerites, Ceriths, Nassarius

Tunicates (HH)

Stomatellas (HH)

Feather Duster

Coco Worm

Anemones

2 Rock Flower Anemones

6 small Green anemones (unID'd)

2 Strawberry anemones (HH)

Corals

Zoas and Palys

Mushrooms

Ricordeas

Green Star Polyps

Green Dot Daisy Polyps

Yellow Polyps

Pulsing Zenia

Kenya Tree

Leathers

Duncans

Frogspawn

Hammer

Monti Cap

Undata

Bird's Nest

So why was the clown nibbling in the mushrooms? Clown being a clown?

I was wondering that myself. I have never read about that behavior so I asked Albert Thiel and even he was baffled. I guess you are right, just a clown trying to figure things out. Her lipstick is fading now. :)

Looks great, thanks for buying from me! :)

You are welcome. I love that your critters are all so healthy. The Blue Galaxy PE is that fattest Paly I have ever received! :)

I am waiting for you to put out some colorful sanctithomae and my next order will have to have some of your excellent Gorgs!

llama roadkill

So why was the clown nibbling in the mushrooms? Clown being a clown?

It's probably Emo and love inflicting pain upon itself! Lol.

Whoa! Just checked out Reef Gardener, that Snow Sun Flower Rock Nem looks freakin awesome! Wish my tank was setup...:(

Nice bunch of corals from Miss Morgan!!!!! I have been looking at that rock nem for a long time, but I'm waiting till she gets some more in cause I want a few of them.

Always love yer pics!!!! and I hope the blue octo is still hanging on........... :o

It's probably Emo and love inflicting pain upon itself! Lol.

Whoa! Just checked out Reef Gardener, that Snow Sun Flower Rock Nem looks freakin awesome! Wish my tank was setup... :(

I thought that too. I should add Habaneros to her food. She would probably love it!

Morgan has great stuff all the time. So do not fret! You'll be able to get great stuff when you are ready. :)

Nice bunch of corals from Miss Morgan!!!!! I have been looking at that rock nem for a long time, but I'm waiting till she gets some more in cause I want a few of them.

Always love yer pics!!!! and I hope the blue octo is still hanging on........... :o

Hi, Spiro. I have to pace myself. I would love to have several of everything at one time and then Hubby would have to have a serious talk with me. :closedeyes:

There are several pieces of the Blue Ochto that are still hanging in there. :) Thanks for asking. :wub:

Here are the Rics that Mindy loves so much. I cannot blame her for tasting them, they look like delicious candy. What flavor would this be?

IMG_0025-X2.jpg

I forgot who, but someone on here said that a bunch of rics look like dippin dots. :lol:

Also, I love the Bob Ross quote!! My son and I have got his paint set and have done a couple of pics recently.....it was a lot of fun and they came out pretty good. :blink:

I forgot who, but someone on here said that a bunch of rics look like dippin dots. :lol:

Also, I love the Bob Ross quote!! My son and I have got his paint set and have done a couple of pics recently.....it was a lot of fun and they came out pretty good. :blink:

I really enjoy watching Bob Ross. He is such a cool human being. My son loves art. When stress was high in school especially during exam week he would watch Bob Ross as a way to destress. I wonder if this is why he want to major in Art in College?! :lol:

Here is another Bob Ross gem:

That's a crooked little tree. We'll send him to Washington.

bob.png

Reef Goddess

Llama overnight shipping to Orlando is $23.

The weather down here has been very windy for over a week so my diver hasn't been able to collect anything, its driving him crazy. But I'm going surfing. :D I have nice acro frags and utter chaos/rastas zoos coming in next week. I got some cool new red gorgs in too.

The weather down here has been very windy for over a week so my diver hasn't been able to collect anything, its driving him crazy. But I'm going surfing. :D I have nice acro frags and utter chaos/rastas zoos coming in next week. I got some cool new red gorgs in too.

Time to open up the wallet again. I am cutting back on groceries, Morgan, and calling it a diet. That way I can buy more from you. :lol:

llama roadkill

Awesome! That's great compared to the $50 the Drs. make you pay! Once I get my tank i'll definetly order from you!

Archived