Craigslist fails

patback

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
defective_weeble

2014-03-21_08-11-40.png

The bigger problem is that you're either:

A - really freaking stupid for spending $1,000 on your 7 year old's fleeting wish.

or

B - lying through your teeth.

Kudos on selling it off for a decent price though!

Sugardaddy1979

2014-03-21_08-11-40.png

The bigger problem is that you're either:

A - really freaking stupid for spending $1,000 on your 7 year old's fleeting wish.

or

B - lying through your teeth.

Kudos on selling it off for a decent price though!

They could easily have $1000 in it. $500 for rank and stand, $250 to $300 for live rock (my lfs sells for $8to$16 a lb) then live stock, heater etc.

defective_weeble

They could easily have $1000 in it. $500 for rank and stand, $250 to $300 for live rock (my lfs sells for $8to$16 a lb) then live stock, heater etc.

Oh I'm not doubting what they spent. I'm saying they're a dumbass for spending $1,000 on the whim of a 7 year old. OR they're blaming the whim of a 7 year old for simply not wanting to maintain the tank.

Somebody wanted a "Dory." Wonder how many hippos and clownfish have died agonizing deaths because of that movie.

A lot. You have no idea. When I was working at the store I'd have people come in wanting these fish not even knowing they were salt water.

A lot. You have no idea. When I was working at the store I'd have people come in wanting these fish not even knowing they were salt water.

SMH....

natalia_la_loca

I can only imagine, considering that 3/4 of the hair algae farms on CL have hippos, clowns or both in them. And those are the tiny minority that managed to stay alive until their owners got bored and decided to get a puppy. (from a puppy mill.)

With a "memo" clownfish. Nice.

Maybe his clownfish is just really good at taking notes?

I can only imagine, considering that 3/4 of the hair algae farms on CL have hippos, clowns or both in them. And those are the tiny minority that managed to stay alive until their owners got bored and decided to get a puppy. (from a puppy mill.)

and said puppy will quickly be chained outside with a "dog house"

natalia_la_loca

Maybe his clownfish is just really good at taking notes?

"Memo" means "idiot" in spanish, so it's actually a very appropriate typo...

natalia_la_loca

if he is trying to get $900 out of it you think he would at least take more pride in his pictures

well it is "bullet proof," after all...

well it is "bullet proof," after all...

I'd have to bring a .22 and say I needed to test it before seriously considering buying it.

Paandemonium

Somebody wanted a "Dory." Wonder how many hippos and clownfish have died agonizing deaths because of that movie.

Wait till the second one comes out

natalia_la_loca

Wait till the second one comes out

Oh, don't get me started about finding f***ing nemo...I mean, cute movie, but why the hell does every stupid idiot in the world think they have to go out and get a real version of whatever cute animal is in the cartoon movie du jour for their spoiled brat kids?

end of rant

Paandemonium

Oh, don't get me started about finding f***ing nemo...

My orthodontist has a "nemo" style aquarium... I can't even take the man seriously

Archived