inTank Media Baskets

Craigslist fails

patback

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate shopping at either big box store, but Petsmart has always been a real dump when it comes to taking care of their livestock. I've seen too many overcrowded half empty tanks to ever want to purchase from them. I only regularly buy from the LFS.

The price isn't really a fail, but those colors are!!! Haha

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/for/5157172934.html

I'm a broncos fan and I wouldn't even consider putting that thing in my house.

Realistically a scratched 600 gallon acrylic tank is nearly worthless IMO. That's going to require a hundred hours of work to get all the sides remotely clear again assuming you have an air or electrical tool and know what you are doing. Twice as long if you don't know what you're doing because you''ll be adding new scratches as you try to remove the old ones.

I'm a broncos fan and I wouldn't even consider putting that thing in my house.

Realistically a scratched 600 gallon acrylic tank is nearly worthless IMO. That's going to require a hundred hours of work to get all the sides remotely clear again assuming you have an air or electrical tool and know what you are doing. Twice as long if you don't know what you're doing because you''ll be adding new scratches as you try to remove the old ones.

Yeah wouldn't even consider it. I would rather a new glass 120 than a used acrylic 600!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived