Innovative Marine Aquariums

Craigslist fails

patback

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

I was going to say 50 bucks for purple rock ain't that bad. I didn't know the purple was cyano though.

Lmao it would be a good dead tbj

Well, I've got him beat. I've got red AND purple velvet alga. It's in short supply though, so I will have to charge double for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate when people are so generic with their listings. It's got a return pump, skimmer(it's obviously a psk75 or 100) but I wish they put a little more effort into the listing. I know it has two skimmers, a return, a light and misc stuff. Maybe I'm just being crazy but when I make a posting I try to be as thorough as possible, still not a bad deal for $300.

Thanks to the people that took screen caps. I was browsing through this, figuring it'd be worth a laugh or two, but since CL ads don't sticka round, unless they are screen capped, all this thread becomes is a bunch of broken links. :(

Please take screen caps so we can all enjoy the laugh. :)

Thanks to the people that took screen caps. I was browsing through this, figuring it'd be worth a laugh or two, but since CL ads don't sticka round, unless they are screen capped, all this thread becomes is a bunch of broken links. :(

Please take screen caps so we can all enjoy the laugh. :)

People are too lazy. :rolleyes:

Archived