Cultivated Reef

Craigslist fails

patback

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol the star wars thing is for real...... it's cool though, just not $750 cool.

It could be improved on though, add some epoxied coins, toy koopa's and other baddy's and waterproof led lights in the lower chambers. Change the theme in the other chambers to represent other mario places, like the castles (red brick theme with skeleton turtles), ect.

Ya.. I could totally make it $750 cool... ok... :P

llama roadkill
lol the star wars thing is for real...... it's cool though, just not $750 cool.

It could be improved on though, add some epoxied coins, toy koopa's and other baddy's and waterproof led lights in the lower chambers. Change the theme in the other chambers to represent other mario places, like the castles (red brick theme with skeleton turtles), ect.

Ya.. I could totally make it $750 cool... ok... :P

I'd pay $750 for a real koopa. I'd probably step on it and kill myself. Damn green shells.

• 3 weeks later...

Well the ad is written in all caps, therefore I'm inclined to believe everything it claims.

LMAO @ "The large rock would make the most GLORIOUS centerpiece". I feel like the ad was written by seth rogan or something..

I can't figure out whether it was written by a total newb that really believes what he wrote, or by someone who is obviously trying to take advantage of the fact that there are a lot of newbs that shop craiglist that would totally believe what he wrote.

The first photo was so convincing I purchased 100 lbs of his live rock and also the camera he used to take that photo.

Paandemonium

I know I shouldn't be surprised by this anymore but...

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/hsh/4510485029.html

rAazMNw.png

This is really disappointing.

It makes me sad that people just plain don't care about the well being of other living creatures. Seriously? Those two tangs in a 29 Biocube?

I think this guy is more into the tech of his lights than the actual corals and fish themselves

Paandemonium

HOLY KEYWORDS!!

Still, might not be a bad deal for 200.00 if you cleaned it up..

Considering the fact that he built the thing its really not that bad but ugghhh such nasties

That biocube with the tangs doesn't really surprise me. I don't know if the packaging changes per country but here in Toronto I have seen many with yellow and blue tangs advertised in the tanks.

Paandemonium

That biocube with the tangs doesn't really surprise me. I don't know if the packaging changes per country but here in Toronto I have seen many with yellow and blue tangs advertised in the tanks.

Its pretty much the same here in Miami. Things like tinylittle picos also have freaking midas blennies and larger fish of the like on the adverts as well so I cant really blame n00bs for doing what they see

Which of these three keywords which he used is least associated with a frag tank? 1) penguin

2) alligator

3) african

This is florida if someone can eat a person's face off in the middle of the day they can also keep african alligators(???/ crocs) and penguins in their tanks, duhhhhh

Its pretty much the same here in Miami. Things like tinylittle picos also have freaking midas blennies and larger fish of the like on the adverts as well so I cant really blame n00bs for doing what they see

This is florida if someone can eat a person's face off in the middle of the day they can also keep african alligators(???/ crocs) and penguins in their tanks, duhhhhh

Bath salts.....lol

Lol and I thought nj was bad!

• 2 weeks later...

That's a Bin Laden target for shooting. They used to sell them at the gun club that I go to. You can see the bullet holes in it.

I've got ugly chunks of live rock that I will sell for $240!

Archived