Innovative Marine Aquariums

Craigslist fails

patback

yeah I guess cinder blocks is better than some of that press wood garbage you can get at the big box stores

Plus when you're done with the stand you can recycle them by using them to stabilize your double wide ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Unicorn Meat"

"Alabama Black Snake"

"Trouser Meat"

It's all the same thing.

puke.gif

I was just killin time browsin the free section and I was like WTF?!!?!?! lol..

This one is my favorite of all time. (Also, why can't I use Droplr here? That makes me sad.)

2014-03-14_11-24-37.png

im waiting for a swamp monster to come out of this

defective_weeble

im waiting for a swamp monster to come out of this

The scary thing is, he's had this tank listed for months. I actually offered to buy it (for WAAAAAAY less than $400) a few months ago and he refused.

defective_weeble

2014-03-15_23-31-46.png

2014-03-15_23-34-04.png

Really it's the discontinued Current USA lights that make this a gem.

Yeah, I definitely want to buy your craptastic Petsmart freshwater LED-lit aquarium that you've "never had to do a water change" in...

2014-03-15_23-35-45.png

2014-03-15_23-31-46.png2014-03-15_23-34-04.png

Really it's the discontinued Current USA lights that make this a gem.

Yeah, I definitely want to buy your craptastic Petsmart freshwater LED-lit aquarium that you've "never had to do a water change" in...

2014-03-15_23-35-45.png

Seems legit. It has to be true if it's on the internet. Without having to do water changes it pays for itself in no time at all. This has to be one of my new favorite threads.

http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/for/4372296942.html

I have a 55 Gallon Saltwater reef aquarium for sale. It is my pride and joy, but we are moving in 3 months are determined to find a good home. This tank has everything any hobbyist could want, and is priced fairly for the amount of equipment you get. It is sold as is and WILL NOT be parted out. I will consider reasonable offers.

Currently it comes with:
Heater
3 Power Heads
"Back Pack" protein skimmer
T5 High output lighting
All testing equipment
Refractometer
Buffer supplement
Iodide supplement

In Tank
Approx 60 lbs of live rock
Live Sand
Red Leather Finger Coral
Green Cup Coral
Frogspawn Coral
Xenia Coral
Rose Bubble Tip Anemone
Pacific Scarlet Cleaner Shrimp
Gold Striped Clownfish
Bi- Color Blenny
Yellow Tang
Numerous Snail and Hermit Crabs

The tank is over 3 years old, and is in great condition. I would really like to sell this tank to an experienced reef keeper, or someone who will be having it maintained by a professional. I have put years of work and passion into this tank and it is very hard for me to see it go. I will be helping you move this tank and set it up, and would want to make sure all the equipment and livestock was delivered safely. Depending on the distance I will charge a fee based on labor and mileage. Thank you for taking the time to look at my post. I hope you enjoy enough to buy it.

Tank_zps269151b2.jpg

Paandemonium

Bleached-out, dead-ass corals, no sump, glass that's probably never seen a scraper. Yep. Must be Craigslist!

The best part is that he basically says he MUST help set it up but he will also charge you a premium for this lol

Archived