Pod Your Reef

Craigslist fails

patback

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
llama roadkill
So expensive though... 3500 for the Seattle tank... I doubt anyone buys it.

But there are 2 MP40s and a huge, well built tank with amazing equipment AND amazing livestock.

This is like the opposite of a craigslist fail...

Actually, I'm sad to see this is for sale.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/for/4153560382.html

Seriously, it isn't mine, but it's a really great tank. If you're in the Puget Sound area, you should at least look...

Not willing to part out a big system= not gonna sell anytime soon. People who have that money to blow would rather build their own custom system than inherit someone else's especially one from Craigslist. The amount of cleaning that it's gonna take to clean up that system is intense and the sandbed is gonna have to be trashed so he shouldn't be listing that in the first place.

Personally if I had 4-5k in cash I would just make my own(because if you have that much residual cash flow you most likely have a nice credit limit).

^The tank was immaculate when I saw it a couple weeks ago. It's not in that kitchen currently, hasn't been for over a year, actually.

I don't know why you think the sand bed needs to be trashed...

I agree that many people with that kind of money would build a system from scratch, but then again, a lot of people pay for someone else to bring one in and run it for them, so it's not impossible.

(If he would part it out, I'd take the mixing station! )

^The tank was immaculate when I saw it a couple weeks ago. It's not in that kitchen currently, hasn't been for over a year, actually.

I don't know why you think the sand bed needs to be trashed...

I agree that many people with that kind of money would build a system from scratch, but then again, a lot of people pay for someone else to bring one in and run it for them, so it's not impossible.

(If he would part it out, I'd take the mixing station! )

In general I wouldn't keep sandbeds during even my own tank moves so I wouldn't keep someone else's but that's just me.

Pfshhh I'd take a bunch of stuff just not the whole system

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ahaha I'll win in this competition, I found this a while ago and had to take a screenshot :lol: !

Dmpxj.png

THis is classic. I spit soda all over my keyboard and I still think it is funny.

Archived