Thanks JCG66 for stopping by.

This is one of the prettiest tanks I have ever seen. Great job K :bowdown:

Thanks alot Jneighbors

TOTM TOTM TOTM TOTM

TOTM TOTM TOTM TOTM TOTM

TOTM TOTM TOTM TOTM TOTM TOTM TOTM

:lol:

Long wat to that :lol:

This tank is just killer in every aspect!

No thats too much of praising :lol: . Loved your new frags.

There are so many amazing tanks on Nano-Reef now and this is just another example.

Amazing tank like your is one of my favourite. Quick question how you manage to take such sharp images, any trick willing to share? ;)

Amazing tank like your is one of my favourite. Quick question how you manage to take such sharp images, any trick willing to share? ;)

Thanks for the compliment... I never thought my images were anything spectacular. What camera are you currently using, if it's a DSLR what settings are you shooting on?

Its old canon dslr 500d umm... I think it is using manual mode, with stock lens kit :lol:

Try shooting on aperture mode and use a try pod. If you don't have one rest the camera on something stable. Also take lots of pictures because 80% will be blurry.

my oh my

I love opening package from DHL

001_zps01a4f682.jpg

LUCKY....

Mandarin

All super looking ... Great Look Kayleen !

my oh my

I love opening package from DHL

Wow those are great ! Good for you ...

• 2 weeks later...
All super looking ... Great Look Kayleen !

Wow those are great ! Good for you ...

Thank you Albert :D

About 3 weeks switched to LED, some sps colored up abit. Really happy made the switch. Hopefully it would turn out more stunning

random

sps1_zpscb5e5807.jpg

Thank you Albert :D

About 3 weeks switched to LED, some sps colored up abit. Really happy made the switch. Hopefully it would turn out more stunning

Based on everything I read about LED's they should if you have the right ones ... I do not use them so I cannot speak from personal experience ... In your case time will tell whether you see a big difference or not .. I sure hope you do.

Based on everything I read about LED's they should if you have the right ones ... I do not use them so I cannot speak from personal experience ... In your case time will tell whether you see a big difference or not .. I sure hope you do.

Hi Albert you are saying that if I have chose the right LED, could you explains more about that. I do feel coverage with LED is very poor compare to t5.

Wow this is an amazing tank! Truly inspirational! I can only hope my tank looks half this good!

Your tank is stunning too, thank you.

I have notice nice growth on this sps and brighter

sps2_zps695b73de.jpg

I need help with this SPS do not know what type of SPS, but it was with Purple tip. LED changed its color to current state.

008_zpsc491e8aa.jpg

Any inputs?

Hi Albert you are saying that if I have chose the right LED, could you explains more about that. I do feel coverage with LED is very poor compare to t5.

I am not too versed in what the right combinations are but if you go to JediMasterBen's Lighting thread Kayleen you will find a lot of info there, and you can post a question for Ben and give him your tank's specs and I am sure he will more than glad to help you along with what the right LED's are for your tank

Sorry I can't help in that area ... :-(

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you guys for all kinds words. Still getting hard time to get a decent picture using my camera. In real my water should be more crystal clear :lol:

top down for your viewing

topdown.jpg

new addition

not the best color, but its really realllyyyy hard get on hand of ricordea heree soo loved this one

ricordea-1.jpg

new.jpg

digitata and brown pocci (already brown when i got it)

digipoci.jpg

Archived