Innovative Marine Aquariums

Indo Shallow Reef

Kayleen

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am using a DIY reactor with around 300ml of zeolith stone and 150-170lph flow. pumped the reactor daily twice for releasing mulm.

and dosing 0.15ml x2 zeostart3 daily

2drop zeobak twice weekly

1 drop spongpower 3x weekly

1ml flatworm daily

2 drop CV 2x weekly

5ml B balance 1x weekly

Damn that fts is amazing. What percentage are all those mp's running on?

Thank you iroll

Mp10 running at 100% mp40 at 50~ %

Thank you!! :)

:happy:

I love fox faces but not sure why they aren't reef safe but u have one and that makes me want one.

Not sure if they are reef safe or not, but it did not nip any of my corals. Had to remove it cause it got too big. Intended introduce foxface for cleaning up bubble algae, sadly eat pellet like a pig :lol: Not even touching the bubble algae :lol: So moved to another tank. HTH

Holy crap, this tank is amazing. How on earth are you running an MP40 on a 12" tank?

:lol: 50-60% i guess it doing very well and my sps love it. Not experienced any sand strom :)

I got ya thanks tank is sweet this is the direction im looking to go when i move out i currently have a 75 standard but looking to get a 90 or 60 gallon Deep Blue frag tank. With minimal rock work and loaded up like ur sweet JOB

jedimasterben
:lol: 50-60% i guess it doing very well and my sps love it. Not experienced any sand strom :)

That's pretty incredible. What sand do you have? it looks like pretty big pieces.

I got ya thanks tank is sweet this is the direction im looking to go when i move out i currently have a 75 standard but looking to get a 90 or 60 gallon Deep Blue frag tank. With minimal rock work and loaded up like ur sweet JOB

Your gonna be a. Sweet build too, be sure to post up when you ready

:)

That's pretty incredible. What sand do you have? it looks like pretty big pieces.

Just normal crushed coral not like caribsea and other premium sand. Thinknabout 2mm+ grain size.

Deleted User 4
Wow, some crazy SPS in this tank and awesome color too.

Is this SPS really purple or is it the leds?

I'm pretty sure they're really purple since the tank is under radion leds. It really must be the zeovit effect.

• 3 weeks later...
Wow, some crazy SPS in this tank and awesome color too.

Is this SPS really purple or is it the leds?

Sorry for the late respon, It is purple in real and the leds might add some more

Wow this tank is incredible I know Indonesia is known for it's amazing reefs do you have any beer you?

Thank you Thelizardkin YES we do have beer "Bintang" and "Anker"

:) Radions, drool.

Yeah happy with the switch :happy:

The milli growth is amazing. Well done

Intensity set to 100%, hopefully growth would be more amazing.

Wow that's awesome!

Thank you

Archived