ReefCleaners.org

Indo Shallow Reef

Kayleen

:lol: I know that. Radion is suppose to cover 24x24", but since I have sps near edge of the tank, it too dark for my taste.

beside I am ready to get a bigger tank with 2 radion stand by :lol:

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful tank! Definitely deserve totm. How long has the tang been in the tank and have you had any issues with it? I'm considering getting a small one for my 30 gallon temporarily to help out with some gha.

Beautiful tank! Definitely deserve totm. How long has the tang been in the tank and have you had any issues with it? I'm considering getting a small one for my 30 gallon temporarily to help out with some gha.

tang was 1st introduced to my tank around mid june, only issues lack of swimming space other than that could not think of anything. before they were 4 tangs :lol: two blue tangs yellow and purple, but again they were very small and cute.

Kfmmartin19

:lol: I know that. Radion is suppose to cover 24x24", but since I have sps near edge of the tank, it too dark for my taste.

beside I am ready to get a bigger tank with 2 radion stand by :lol:

:haha: Can't wait! What size tank?

:haha: Can't wait! What size tank?

:lol: Im thinking 100cmx100cmx50cm size tank. depending of my current tank growth if it getting too crowded :)

Kfmmartin19

:lol: Im thinking 100cmx100cmx50cm size tank. depending of my current tank growth if it getting too crowded :)

Sweet! I had to convert that into inches so I understood lol

jedimasterben

That is a wonderful tank size, Kayleen! My next tank will be somewhere around 152cm x 92cm x 51cm (60" x 36" x 20"). Deep enough front to back to have a great scape with tons of open space, and just tall enough where I can still reach my hand in without getting my armpit wet :P

Sweet! I had to convert that into inches so I understood lol

It should be around 40"x40"x20"

That is a wonderful tank size, Kayleen! My next tank will be somewhere around 152cm x 92cm x 51cm (60" x 36" x 20"). Deep enough front to back to have a great scape with tons of open space, and just tall enough where I can still reach my hand in without getting my armpit wet :P

Yea gotta love much bigger space and deep enough. What light are you planning to use for that tank size jedi?

jedimasterben

Yea gotta love much bigger space and deep enough. What light are you planning to use for that tank size jedi?

Same style as I'm building now, just scaled up. A 70w pendant I made with five LEDs hits around 430 PAR at 24" directly under, and 12" to each side still gets 200+. :)

Saw that first pic of your old tank and had to comment... absolutely stunning!!

The new one looks beautiful as well, lol couldn't leave that one out.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah need to find a smal LR and glued those rics like what Spiro did :D

this sps always been my favs

IMG_0578_zpsbcdd8f09.jpg

I wish I could get my stylo to look that good. What kind of light/flow does it have?

• 1 month later...

po4 elevated due hi feeding so some sps colour a bit dull, hope it will recover in couple of weeks

July FTS update

JULY_zpse053810d.jpg

Some random shots

http://s492.photobucket.com/user/pocky2301/media/sexy_zps2d3cd5a1.jpg.html'>sexy_zps2d3cd5a1.jpg

I wish I could get my stylo to look that good. What kind of light/flow does it have?

Sorry for the late response, mine is placed right under the LED and high flow

Steady growth coming along very nice

Still in great shape though, Gotta watch those heavy feedings ;)

Growth only on average level , Had to increased feeding to acceralate growth..

I love this tank! have mine waiting for a stand : (
Nice.. Are you building the same dimension? What is light ur planning to use

speechless! amazing reef!
Thank you KSMART
  • 5 weeks later...

Little update before Aug end

Nothing much had changed, tank is not on its great shape due dosing pump malfunction. Anyway latest tank shot

FTSresized_zps3af85178.jpg

This mille was STN from its base, it is recovering hopefully will survive

resizedpink_zps2652e39c.jpg

Never good with identification so I just name it table sps lol

resizedtable_zpscf013f4f.jpg

Birdnest also recovering

birdnest_zps6b0d523d.jpg

and some other random shots

http://s492.photobucket.com/user/pocky2301/media/gomezi_zps471b9dd9.jpg.html'>gomezi_zps471b9dd9.jpg

http://s492.photobucket.com/user/pocky2301/media/green_zps1f9a12e1.jpg.html'>green_zps1f9a12e1.jpg

Archived