ReefCleaners.org

NanoTopia's ZEOvit 80L [ ]

NanoTopia

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since its an expensive test kit baller means having large amounts of cash . Its a funny thing thats all

Okay, I get it, haha. :D

Satan-worshipping scum.

That's me to a "T" :D

SouthFlorida_Tron

Tron, this is good right? Sorry I'm not up on the lingo, I like it even though I have no idea what it means :unsure:

Christine :P

Noun

baller (plural ballers)

1: (slang) One who plays basketball; a basketballer.

2: (slang) One who lives an extravagant, money-driven lifestyle.

Did you see that car? He’s such a baller.

Days!!!! Those turn into weeks then months and before you know it nothing:(

I promise it won't be nothing :P

Days??...Noooooooo....

Thanks to that pic of your wrasse, I'm now determined to get one!!

Any color changes with zeo so far?

Glad I have inspired you. I absolutely love the Lubbock's. :happy: The colours are not there yet, but I will say things are looking better and better. I have some Zeo B-Balance coming tomorrow, I am eager to see what this does for colours, hopefully it won't let me down. I will say, since I took the bio-pellets off line and started the zeovit, corals have never looked healthier, and some are growing quite well.

Noun baller (plural ballers) 1: (slang) One who plays basketball; a basketballer. 2: (slang) One who lives an extravagant, money-driven lifestyle. Did you see that car? He’s such a baller.

Well I don't play basketball, I don't live extravagantly, my car is a Volvo, but when it comes to my tank I am definitely a "baller", haha :P

So.............where's that FTS? :D

Hmmm, come to think of it, I believe B-Balance can also be used on non-Zeo systems, and helps with lightening of sps. Seems like its worth a try?

So.............where's that FTS? :D

Hmmm, come to think of it, I believe B-Balance can also be used on non-Zeo systems, and helps with lightening of sps. Seems like its worth a try?

Coming Soooon :happydance:

Yes, I just dosed first dose of B balance today, it will be interesting to see if corals lighten up in the next couple of weeks. BB is supposed to improve reds as well, I'm keeping an eye on my red planet fingerscrossed

Very nice video. It's a very candid shot.

Thank you steely, it's very exciting to just glance over at your tank and see smoke (gametes) coming out of the rock work. I caught a plate coral releasing gametes once in my tank, very cool to watch this stuff. Just think of all the stuff we miss happening in our tanks.

+1

Also, do you get your equipment online? Just curious... :happy:

I do most of the time although there is a pretty good LFS about an hour and a half from me that carries some great stuff. Crazy thing is that it is often cheaper to just have them ship it to me than drive there, they offer free shipping over $100 :naughtydance: Check out J&L Aquatics :)

I do most of the time although there is a pretty good LFS about an hour and a half from me that carries some great stuff. Crazy thing is that it is often cheaper to just have them ship it to me than drive there, they offer free shipping over $100 :naughtydance: Check out J&L Aquatics :)

None of the Fish Stores in my area carry much equipment besides the basics, food/salt etc.. So a lot of the time i'm stuck buying online. So far J&L has the cheapest and fastest shipping. You can definitely score some good deals online :)

8501977452_14a04ca56a_m.jpg

The Neptune ALD Module is installed and running flawlessly. The sensors are very sensitive, basically a moist finger across the pad will activate them. At the moment I have them configured as shown below on my system, this is somewhat temporary and may change but it gives you an idea of programming.

Top of ALD Low-Profile Sensor Probe

8511575632_64bf062f80_n.jpg

Bottom of ALD Low-Profile Sensor Probe

8511576470_a9098ac605_n.jpg

The sensors are only activated when the moisture/water connects the circuit, which could be a problem. Say you have an overflow and the sensor shuts down the pump because it is wet, then after a while (minutes) the water dissipates a bit and the circuit becomes unconnected by the water. Everything you had set to shut down starts back up again and the water begins to overflow, sensor shuts it down, and over and over again. The sensor needs to be in a location that once wet stays wet for some time, at least until you can rectify the situation. Possibly the programming could be written so when the switch/sensor is activated it stays activated for set period of time regardless if it is wet or not. This seems like it would be more practical, especially if you were not home.

Also, I wonder if a custom DIY sensor like a float switch or something else could be run off the ALD module. I don't see why not, and one of the reasons I only purchased two sensors initially. I guess it would act as a break out box unless there is something in the Neptune sensor that the module has to read, hummmm.

Anyway, I am happy with the new ALD module, even happier if I can DIY the other two outlets to float switches. Veng? What you think?

This is what I have programmed at the moment, everyone, comments more than welcome :)

Currently using Switchx4_1 and Switchx4_2

8510372575_bb0cf61c62.jpg8510373099_7025d51d2f.jpg

How do you like your little wrasse? How bout having a 20 gallon tank? I'm debating on weather to upgrade my 10 gallon to a 20 gal.

I love the little guy, he seems quite happy in the 20, I wouldn't put him in anything smaller, as well he is virtually by himself and he get fed twice a day. 20 gallons with a 10 gallon sump works quite well for me, you could just convert your 10 gallon to a sump, easily done. 10 gallons really limits your options for fish. In the future I will go to 40 or 50 gallons.

Christine

yes ma'am.

:)
8511733608_8f63df0e06_c.jpg

Nice, my ALD should be here Monday. Where did you put the sensors? I was going to do one behind the display tank and one behind the sump.

Same basically. I put one behind the display under the overflow and the other one under my sump.

Archived