ReefCleaners.org

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

i saw that... looks funny with nothing in it. I asked whats up? and one of the guys in there said they were making it a nem tank. Hope they make another SPS frag tank

yep nem/clown tank is that they said to me too. all the sps frags that they had before are 35 a piece now. all the ora stuff that was 79 is now 35 :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
76054_bill-tips-his-hat.jpg

yea they always seem to have the nicest stuff. kinda pissed they are getting rid of the sps tank that they have in the front of the store though.

WHAT!!!???!!! No more SPS Tank ??? SOAB!

i saw that... looks funny with nothing in it. I asked whats up? and one of the guys in there said they were making it a nem tank. Hope they make another SPS frag tank

North Ridgeville eh? You are right by me :P

I really wish there was a store near me that had ORA frags, you guys are lucky. We have se nice stores but nobody has any SPS worth spending and cash on. Or if they do, I already have it in my tank.

Now THAT looks awesome!! Perfect little reactor that doesn't take up a crap load of space. Might have to save this for future reference.

523313_350950734989810_638759545_n.jpg

so the lfs got new stuff.......

Gorgeous. Hopefully that finds its way into your tank ;)

I really wish there was a store near me that had ORA frags, you guys are lucky. We have se nice stores but nobody has any SPS worth spending and cash on. Or if they do, I already have it in my tank.

I agree. I asked one of the LFS if they could start carrying ORA frags and fish and the owner said "who is that and what do they do." I just walked out and never looked back after that. Luckily, one of the stores just now started ordering from Quality Marine at my prompting/badgering but the SPS selection is abysmal. Might be good for the wallet but sucks when you actually have money to spend. I try to support LFS as much as I can but when it comes to ordering coral, I only buy online.

I agree. I asked one of the LFS if they could start carrying ORA frags and fish and the owner said "who is that and what do they do." I just walked out and never looked back after that. Luckily, one of the stores just now started ordering from Quality Marine at my prompting/badgering but the SPS selection is abysmal. Might be good for the wallet but sucks when you actually have money to spend. I try to support LFS as much as I can but when it comes to ordering coral, I only buy online.

What are the best places you have ordered from online? I have been shopping around but I don't really want to have to buy a bunch of 1" frags.

got some zoas.

sw54T.png

and 3 rics. pics of them tomorrow

Wow, those sure are purdy! I can never ever be really sure, but they look like palys to me. :huh:

Nice new addition to the reef. They look like a really nice People Eater variety (which are palys). Then again, they just look nice so who cares what they're named unless you're looking to propagate and sell :)

in other news.......

Mt1Ct.png

gonna make a down payment this week

Sweet! Recently swapped a k24 in my good friends 00 civic, did kpro and new engine harness and got it tuned... Sooo much fun! Get hondata or kpro and tune it

Sweet! Recently swapped a k24 in my good friends 00 civic, did kpro and new engine harness and got it tuned... Sooo much fun! Get hondata or kpro and tune it

sounds good man. i has a tone of factory installed mugen stuff on it too.

Cool .....

daddy needs a fun toy too.

Do you know how many corals you could have bought? Or a 24x24x12? Wtf

Yes indeed or an RSM S series .. saw one at my LFS today .. wow what a tank that is !!!!

Archived