Top Shelf Aquatics

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

well all i can say is that my 7g top off tank is full and i have change water mixing already and i didint have to leave the house. worth it to me already. plus its cheaper for me cus we dont pay utilities :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job on the RO/DI! It is so much nicer isn't it? I'm surprised you waited this long to get one :P

Btw, that hammer from you loves to eat! It is currently in the frag rack still but it loves some food!

Nice job on the RO/DI! It is so much nicer isn't it? I'm surprised you waited this long to get one :P

Btw, that hammer from you loves to eat! It is currently in the frag rack still but it loves some food!

hahaha thanks man. :D thats good to hear. i hope it grows well for you

Good move on the RO/DI and getting Grant to help!

thanks man. how its your little one?

Grant is adorable. :D How you liking the new RODI setup? I was thinking about picking up the cheaper $129 BRS one. Are you getting 0 tds readings?

• 2 weeks later...

well its been a bit since i have been on here.

Grant is adorable. :D How you liking the new RODI setup? I was thinking about picking up the cheaper $129 BRS one. Are you getting 0 tds readings?

thank you :D yea i love it so far. water is coming out at 0 tds i guess thats all i need it to do.

grabbed a new piece today

7730553264_0274cebccc_b.jpg

and there is a new friend in the background ;) pics of him tomorrow :D

The new piece looks great. And your kid looks strong.

haha thanks. he is pretty strong for his age.

7736760140_6b8a63fc42_z.jpg

the new crab seems to love the mp10 lol

jedimasterben
haha thanks. he is pretty strong for his age.

7736760140_6b8a63fc42_z.jpg

the new crab seems to love the mp10 lol

Watch out if you have or want any anemones with normal tentacles (carpets are fine) because they irritate them.

Watch out if you have or want any anemones with normal tentacles (carpets are fine) because they irritate them.

will do. never really been a few of any anemones other then carpets so i guess we are good :D

Tank is looking great JR!

well thank you! i have to say the same about yours. i really what that chalice that you have :D

Looking great JR, I like the pic of the crab, hopefully he understands MP10's kill, haha. How's the new RO/DI working out for you?

Looking great JR, I like the pic of the crab, hopefully he understands MP10's kill, haha. How's the new RO/DI working out for you?

haha thanks i hope he does too.

Nice ...

thanks albert

albertthiel
o and i think these are going to be in the tank soon

Q0L78.png

I4yNe.png

s5lPE.png

These look so great that one could think they are photoshopped !

Awesome if you are getting those !

albertthiel
thats what we thought when a friend made an order from them too. we proven wrong. some of the best coral i have ever seen

Yes they look so real in the pics that one could easily think that indeed !

Glad to read they are real ! And you say you are getting them ! Wow, that is going to be some super addition to your tank !

All sorts of nice green. Time to get some orange, red and blue into the tank as well!! :)

i agree. i really want some kind of red display macro algae. they have some sick blue mili at the lfs that i might snag along with some blue zoas

Deleted User 4
i agree. i really want some kind of red display macro algae. they have some sick blue mili at the lfs that i might snag along with some blue zoas

Blue milli sounds really blue to have in the tank. :D

Archived