•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so this spring i think im going to do i bit of copy catting of mr.hype

wSqWz.jpg

XE7un.jpg

i want to have the ability to dim the t5s and have the extra par and shimmer from the leds

i think im going to go with the 4 bulb instead of 6. due to the more narrow footprint i have

In regards to reef_pets....pretty good stuff.

I've purchased from him in the past. And the fact that he is local and allows pickup is awesome!

Well...scratch that!...He use to be local to me. Not anymore....

albertthiel

I've purchased from him in the past. And the fact that he is local and allows pickup is awesome!

I will check them out then. Thanks

Took a few days to make my way through your thread and you have a great reef in the making. Really diggin' the selection of SPS so far. Should look fantastic when they all settle in and grow out a bit.

Still planning on going with the Green Leaf in the future? I really enjoyed the heck out of the 17g that I got from them. Great company to deal with, great packaging/shipping, and really great craftsmanship on the seams and glass work.

Following along for sure!

-Adam

Wow so do I ....

never really been into macros but that is one that i really would really like to have.

yea i just saw that he has moved. :( o well i still can have them shipped.

I need.

so here.

Took a few days to make my way through your thread and you have a great reef in the making. Really diggin' the selection of SPS so far. Should look fantastic when they all settle in and grow out a bit.

Still planning on going with the Green Leaf in the future? I really enjoyed the heck out of the 17g that I got from them. Great company to deal with, great packaging/shipping, and really great craftsmanship on the seams and glass work.

Following along for sure!

-Adam

well thanks man. im still planning on one. your elos it coming alone nicely as well. wouldnt mind having one too. ;)

randall's goby i think would like nice here

paired with a pistol would be amazing.

Your tank might be a bit small for this guy but he sure is a looker.

Great build by the way.

thanks man. the next build is going to be bigger so i will have one then :D

i was thinking yasha goby pair as well.

yea i think i need that

I've been eyeing either a Yellow Watchmen or a Randall's goby as well for my setup. Need one more colorful/spunky fish haha.

never been a fan of the watchmen. if i had to choose between the randalls and the watchmen it would be a the randalls no doubt

Really? I love them. I had a yasa. They hide all the time. And are small. And jump. haha. I think I'll probably go with a Randalls but I gotta see on Thursday when my LFS gets their shipment in.

so there are just days that you stair at the tank just to see something new that youve never seen before.

well... the acans that i bought almost a year ago that were 2 baby heads when i got them have just started 2 new baby heads!!! i though that they would never grow lol

so i have been looking at the fixture and the one thing that i dont like is the wire hanging out of the top.

7790794622_78be14b4dc_b.jpg

so i think im going to move it to the red dot. thoughts?

o and the gsp.

7790795646_bf0cd16401_b.jpg

its been the bed for the porcelain crab since he has come to the tank. maxi mini soon to come :D

Those SPS frags look yummy, are they in your tank now?

Not yet. Just waiting on the eBay auction to end. New tank is going to be all sps I think

Congrats on the new babies on the Acan....I've been there before with a number of frags. I had this one zoa frag in my 20H that I swear produced maybe one additional head in the year and a half that it was in the tank. No real rhyme or reason why it never produced but it exploded in a friends tank. Go figure.

I think moving the wire to the red dot you have marked would make it that much more sleek. The way the wire hangs is one of the reasons why I've been always reluctant to hang fixtures from the ceiling (I'm assuming that's how you have yours). Just wish there was a slick way to route the wires off the fixture and behind the tank.

An all SPS tank....now that's what I'm talking about. Good luck with the auction on EBay....those are some sweet pieces.

-Adam

Archived