Innovative Marine Aquariums

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

Deleted User 4
I'd get that stand as well! it looks really clean and minimalistic. This tank is going to be awesome!

+1

Seems like he knows how to make stands very well though if you look at his current stand quality ahah.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey JR you still running chemipure? I'm thinking about switching to seachem seagel (carbon+phosguard). It's a lot cheaper where I'm at and supposedly just as good.

ill have to take a look at that.

not to sure what it is lol. i think albert might have figured it out though. he might chime in and let us know :D

might give out the frags.....but to whom

I don't think it's a birdnest....

it's a Pocillopora sps

it's a poccy

thanks guys.

It was sold to me as a birdsnest originally.

However it has since been identified as a Pocillopora. Hope you like it :).

Btw...the hammer is in place and seems to be doing well. Didn't get a chance to take pics yet (currently on frag rack).

Read from here down:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...t&p=3941064

thanks man. get some shots when you can :D thanks for coral man. love it!!!

eddiecorrea

Wow that is a nice Pocilopora! Color is awesome.

Nice purchase on the RO/DI. But you should have gone with this guy. LINK Cheaper and better quality. Just discounted because they got a bunch back on return from some store.

Wow that is a nice Pocilopora! Color is awesome.

Nice purchase on the RO/DI. But you should have gone with this guy. LINK Cheaper and better quality. Just discounted because they got a bunch back on return from some store.

but that one has only for stages and none of the fittings that the one from bulk come with. plus arent all the ro/di's pretty much the same thing?

and i guess the gpd really isnt an issue due to the size of the tank. i did take that into consideration though

eddiecorrea
but that one has only for stages and none of the fittings that the one from bulk come with. plus arent all the ro/di's pretty much the same thing?

and i guess the gpd really isnt an issue due to the size of the tank. i did take that into consideration though

I guess if you need the fittings. The spectra pure had the fittings I needed. I did a lot of researching and from what I read the membrane is so good on the spectra pure the 5th stage isn't necessary. Apparently they are top of the line when it comes to RO/DI. I'm not scientist so I would think both are just as good options. And a 5th stage can't hurt right?

7646281928_d0a95d5b21_c.jpg

got something in the mail today :D so pumped there is going to be no more late night trips to wally world for water

nothing in the tank is new other then the frags have been glued down in their places.

i noticed u have a slick little frag rack, looks magnetic? small? compact? wheres it from

chris made them for me and yes they are magnetic. :D

DFsYb.jpg

SouthFlorida_Tron

bah.... bastard needs to come out of hibernation........ i am in need of a magnetic small frag rack asap.... one on the right is perfect...

they are the best "nano" size frag racks that i have seen. they have scrubbers on there too so you can clean the glass with them :P

7648182172_0184b1d824_c.jpg

so i have to fit a 5 stage in there.....

7648182080_5301ae6c64_c.jpg

well i guess break it in while i clean...

7648182614_86a3dcc565_c.jpg

yea!!!!!!! all cleaned out.

7648183024_d0c5f6dc46_c.jpg

grant is ready to help :D

7648182484_86c4867df8_c.jpg

new supply line. exciting I know.

7648181984_5c206a0c39_c.jpg

boss status.

over and out.

Let me know how you like it. was thinking about getting one and saving trip from wally world too! getting tired of unloading DS water. lol

Archived