ReefCleaners.org

Multiple Gorgasms

LongPig

Damn. I take a vacation, and you switch the entire tank from a nice mixed reef, to a softie/lps tank, then cuttlefish, and finally landed on Gorg's and pipefish?

I just let my s**t grow.

Actually gorgs and seahorses. I get bored real easy.

I've lost my barnacle blenny already. I've had four in the last year from three different stores, and not a single one has lasted for more than two or three days.

Maybe if the ones from LiveAquaria survive, they'd be worth the $30-60 for them.

I got mine from LA Ben. They were like $25 each. Not terribly priced and ate the day I got them. They're just mentally challenged.

• Like 1
  • Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may have skipped a few pages, I'll admit. Still, every rendition looks sweet. Maybe I should mix it up to follow suit, or at least catch the damsel that was supposed to die all most a year ago.

I may have skipped a few pages, I'll admit. Still, every rendition looks sweet. Maybe I should mix it up to follow suit, or at least catch the damsel that was supposed to die all most a year ago.

I'm not going to try and catch the damsels that my octopus won't eat. I'm just going to move my frogfish over when the octopus dies.

Not terribly priced and ate the day I got them. They're just mentally challenged.

Sounds like the used dog I got..... Sorry, politically correct term is "rescued".

Sounds like the used dog I got..... Sorry, politically correct term is "rescued".

I've got a couple of those used dogs myself. One is smarter than me and the other one is dumb as a box of hammers.

• Like 1

I'm not going to try and catch the damsels that my octopus won't eat. I'm just going to move my frogfish over when the octopus dies.

That sounds pretty sly.

Do tell.

I pierce boobs and vaginas all day. The shop is in a college town so it's always full of half naked college girls.

• Like 3

I pierce boobs and vaginas all day. The shop is in a college town so it's always full of half naked college girls.

If I ever visit, I get to be an "apprentice" for the day.

• Like 1

And I give you permission to cut shit off of me if you can. My eyebrow has been pierced for almost 4 years and I've never taken it out. Not cu I love it that much.. But because its been stuck on permenantly. Pliers and a vice grip couldn't even get it.

Archived