Coral Vue Hydros

Multiple Gorgasms

LongPig

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goddam piggy, gorgeous as always.

Thanks Jessy!

Yeah Longpig, really fantastic setup, natural look with a true underwater feel. A+

Wow thanks for the great comment.

Good morning Piggy, read your text when the cat woke me at 2 am. And then I had a dream about you....

Was I wearing a Louis Vuitton accessory?

Thanks everyone. Yeah it dropped this little splotch down on that other rock a little bit ago and now suddenly it's standing up and being a mini me.

• Like 1

Pig, I've been going trough your threads trying to find it but I'm having trouble. Where did you get those cuttlefish eggs from again?

NY Aquatics. They sell them by the three count but sent me eight so don't buy more than three.

Dropping babies bish!

14325B68-6320-4DBD-889A-AA1F923CE8A4-233

As they used to say in my day, "bitchen man"

Seriously , how cool is that? You cound'nt have planted it yourself in a better place.

IT looks like I've been thinkin' a lot about you. Enough to even bug Criley7. :angry: You need to jump back into action stat okay?

I'm trying. Shouldn't take too long to feel better. I'm just glad there's no long term damage.

• Like 1

How are the barnacle blennies doing? I just added two but can only find one. The one that I can find made his way to the very top of my rock work. I think the other might be a goner. My purple firefish hides in the barnacles. At least somebody is using them.

How are the barnacle blennies doing? I just added two but can only find one. The one that I can find made his way to the very top of my rock work. I think the other might be a goner. My purple firefish hides in the barnacles. At least somebody is using them.

One found a tiny hole in a rock, one is MIA and the last one still sits at the bottom front of the tank. The neon goby is the only one that goes in the barnacles. Like you said though, at least someone is using them.

Damn. I take a vacation, and you switch the entire tank from a nice mixed reef, to a softie/lps tank, then cuttlefish, and finally landed on Gorg's and pipefish?

I just let my s**t grow.

jedimasterben

I've lost my barnacle blenny already. I've had four in the last year from three different stores, and not a single one has lasted for more than two or three days.

Maybe if the ones from LiveAquaria survive, they'd be worth the $30-60 for them.

Archived