Coral Vue Hydros

Multiple Gorgasms

LongPig

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've also decided to make this a hermit crab free display. I just don't trust them.

Why not?!

so when an orange mates with another color pony, what colors are the babies?

Rainbow!!!!!

Holy Gorgasm Batman,that is good looking. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you!

so when an orange mates with another color pony, what colors are the babies?

Usually depends on the mate's color.

Why not?!

I don't trust them to not pick polyps.

Can I handle PR for Blood Orgy? I've got a face for a latex mask, I'm perfect.

"Didn't you think 'Blood Orgy' might offend some people?

"Hmm hhmf hmm hmm, hurumph."

"...Can you remove the ball gag?"

Any who, wicked pony. I think orange and black makes brown, unless I'm mistaken. I'd buy.

Can I handle PR for Blood Orgy? I've got a face for a latex mask, I'm perfect.

"Didn't you think 'Blood Orgy' might offend some people?

"Hmm hhmf hmm hmm, hurumph."

"...Can you remove the ball gag?"

Any who, wicked pony. I think orange and black makes brown, unless I'm mistaken. I'd buy.

Face for radio huh?

Well so far so good. The orange horse is getting along with everyone and while still tentative about feeding, he is eating frozen PE Mysis.

Hey Longpig, I didnt see anything in the OP about your feeding regiment or species list for your gorgs.

Can you talk a little about what you feed, how you administer it, and how often?

Are all your gorgs photosynthetic, or do you have any NPS as well?

Thanks!

I have PS and NPS gorgs as well as the Scleronephthya being NPS. I use the smallest Kent Marine Aquadose and I fill it with saltwater. I then add baby brine, arctic pods, phytoplankton, Reef Cleaners filter feeder formula, Cyclopeez, Caviar and rotifers. I shake it well then freeze it overnight. The next morning I hang the container and let it drip as it thaws into the tank all day. I supplement that all day feeding with a twice a day feeding of PE Mysis for the horses.

Had a large gorgonian that wasn't doing very well from day one and it finally succumbed today. Apparently today is death day in my house. On the bright side, I was able to do some rescaping which made the tank more open. Much more room for the horses to move. 5B48B951-BF5F-4E53-A8E9-3EB08417915E-363

Hide and seek702E5E7B-0BB3-439A-A7A7-29646AB1BB9D-363C1C4926E-4792-428D-86E7-74043546135E-3639FAD728E-5B15-4B50-A1D8-C6C01C6AE76E-36388F86257-08A4-463D-BF90-107A5A5C5542-363D066FF06-E9D5-4FD4-8BDB-8CE352193DDB-363

Long,

I love the gorgonian forest. While I have never scuba dove, your tank is what I envision. Did I see a cauliflower/strawberry? Very impressive. I have tried two, not very successfully. Excellent photography skills by many on this thread. It is a wonderful journey in splendid reefkeeping skills. Can you expound on your feeding NPS. Only this past year have I ventured into this world of diverse filter feeders. One year ago, on Super Bowl Sunday, I got my first Sea Apple. It was soo big, I worried about its pavement in my 75G Jaubert Plenumn display tank. I used tall tongo rock to sandwich it against a tall cliff overhang. In the morning, it had deflated and had attached where it wanted to be. That was one year ago. I have ten apples in the orchid. It is a real joy to watch them feed.

Enough talk. I will get back to enjoying this thread. Whoever named this thread is too funny.

Patrick

Patience my son. Your spongodes too will achieve greatness.

Comedy is a good thing. You have a very nice thread going here. It has been a pleasure to peruse. Patrick

Thank you for the nice comments Subsea. I actually expounded a little on how I feed the tank just a couple of posts above this one. I have three cauliflowers in the tank. One pink with an orange base and two that are all orange. They've pretty much stayed put thus far. The one small orange one I have dropped off if the larger one about a week or so after I got it.

I like what you have achieved with this tank. There are tons of things to look at, I imagine it's quite relaxing just to sit and watch the tank.

Looking forward to more images.

I like what you have achieved with this tank. There are tons of things to look at, I imagine it's quite relaxing just to sit and watch the tank.

Looking forward to more images.

Thanks so much. Yeah I usually find myself with my forehead pressed against the glass for hours.

Gorgonians make me think of spongebob because they are always in the background. Your tank looks like bikini bottom. And im jelly of your horses. Awsome tank!

Lol just noticed u have photosynthetic gorgs and non photo softies. Your just trying to be difficult.

Gorgonians make me think of spongebob because they are always in the background. Your tank looks like bikini bottom. And im jelly of your horses. Awsome tank!

Lol just noticed u have photosynthetic gorgs and non photo softies. Your just trying to be difficult.

Yeah I'm a glutton for punishment.

I actually had to burp my one male seahorses last night. He got "pouch emphysema" and I had to relieve the air that was built up in his pouch. It was making him swim upside down and float to the top. He was still trying to catch food though.

Yeah I'm a glutton for punishment.

I actually had to burp my one male seahorses last night. He got "pouch emphysema" and I had to relieve the air that was built up in his pouch. It was making him swim upside down and float to the top. He was still trying to catch food though.

:blink: pics? video of you burping the pony? Did you put him over the shoulder with a burp cloth? :huh:

:blink: pics? video of you burping the pony? Did you put him over the shoulder with a burp cloth? :huh:

No pics. I used a plastic tipped bobby pin and opened his pouch under water to let the air escape. Kind of needed both hands for that.

Archived