ReefCleaners.org

Multiple Gorgasms

LongPig

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking awesome and great growth. Photography is looking good too, iphone 5 pics?

What's you feeding regimen?

Thanks M@!. Yeah iPhone 5 pics. I'm feeding a few times a day and I'm rotating between PE Mysis, zooplankton, Phyto-Feast, baby brine shrimp, rotifers, Reef Cleaners filter feeder formula, Cyclopeez and Nutramar Ova.

I've been thinking about adding those same nps you have.. I had a small one I was holding onto for someone, and really enjoyed it.. I have dendro's now that just sprouted a 4th head.

Looks beautiful!!! Did you see my response about the Rusty Gobies? If not...they all get along (neons, rusty, masked). But...I think your tank is begging for a school of masked gobies ;)

Hi Piggy

Hey beautiful!

Looks beautiful!!! Did you see my response about the Rusty Gobies? If not...they all get along (neons, rusty, masked). But...I think your tank is begging for a school of masked gobies ;)

Gena I didn't see the response but thank you for reminding me here. I don't know if I can get any masked gobies now because I bought three Barnacle Blennies thinking my Randall's Shrimp Goby was dead but he isn't! He's a little unhappy about these other little guys swimming around so I don't want to cause more problems.

Too bad! Well...keep them in mind for the future. They aren't the most colorful fish (though still very pretty), but they are active and really enjoyable to watch swim in the tank. That's great news about your shrimp goby :happy:

Too bad! Well...keep them in mind for the future. They aren't the most colorful fish (though still very pretty), but they are active and really enjoyable to watch swim in the tank. That's great news about your shrimp goby :happy:

Definitely will keep them in mind since the future may hold a 125...sshhhh!

• Like 1
My stupid new Barnacle Blennies won't go in the barnacles! A-holes!

I was thinking About barnacle blennies in the future. Did you let them out of the bag right near the barnacles? I readthatthey like to search around for a couple of weeks but basically always resort to a barnacle or a very, very deep hole in the Liverock.

I put them in right over the barnacles but they all moved to the bottom front of the tank within minutes and haven't moved since. They're eating fine and aren't real skittish but they have no interest in finding any homes.

Super glue the bastards in for a day or two. They'll get the hint. ;)

Seriously... That's does suck. Hopefully theyll find the barnacle soon.

Tank looks really great, Longpig. I really like the macros IN the display. I've now read about 3 things in your thread I'd never heard of before. Rad.

jedimasterben

Tank looks really great, Longpig. I really like the macros IN the display. I've now read about 3 things in your thread I'd never heard of before. Rad.

You've never seen macros in a display before?

You've never seen macros in a display before?

I have, his just look really great in the display. A lot of times I feel like they just look like someone tossed them in there. Longpig's look good, imo.

The california silk coral (if I read that correctly - the pink one) looks fantastic with all those gorgs.

What temperature do you keep your tank?

I agree about the macros in the DT. Sometimes they just look like shit. The orange and pink are both Sclero's actually. I've been keeping the tank at 72 degrees for the horses.

Archived