Coral Vue Hydros

Multiple Gorgasms

LongPig

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll take a frag of this too when you send a gorg sampling ;)

Sounds good. I think I can easily get one of those little guys off the side.

New FTS that gives you an idea of the new coral placement plus I had to move some gorgs.

C9B4A39C-15DC-452C-955E-6A9D5196F2DC-2251-000001812B19C5DD.jpg

Gorgtropolis!

Are you kidding, pink is my favorite color, for all kinds of reasons. B)

jedimasterben

Damnit I need to get some gorgs! If KP had my pair of pearly jawfish in stock I would have bought half a dozen gorgs tonight. :(

Love the latest FTS!!!! Pink looks good in there!!!! I think you should add those purple and/or strawberry tunicates that Morgan posted a couple of days ago. They'd go perfectly in your tank!!!!!

Love the latest FTS!!!! Pink looks good in there!!!! I think you should add those purple and/or strawberry tunicates that Morgan posted a couple of days ago. They'd go perfectly in your tank!!!!!

+1

I love the pink Sclero, with all your Azoox you must have patience. I was planning a Azoox tank at one point but then realized I would end up going insane trying to control my params trying to feed enough. I hope the Pinky thrives and maybe you can get it a partner Brain coral. Yes I went there and yes I don't regret it :lol:

Looks fabulous, look at that pinkalicious coral! Which coral in here is your favorite?

I'm going to say my favorite is the as yet unidentified (by me) dark purple gorgonian with fuzzy violet polyps in the upper right.

Damnit I need to get some gorgs! If KP had my pair of pearly jawfish in stock I would have bought half a dozen gorgs tonight. :(

I know. There site is like a black hole.

I was thinking about it but my buddy owns a reef store and said he could get them for me too.

+1

Thanks so much.

That one pink coral REALLY stands out. I love it.

Much appreciated. Like I said, I can get you one of those little guys on the sides off there eventually.

I love the pink Sclero, with all your Azoox you must have patience. I was planning a Azoox tank at one point but then realized I would end up going insane trying to control my params trying to feed enough. I hope the Pinky thrives and maybe you can get it a partner Brain coral. Yes I went there and yes I don't regret it :lol:

Then my tank would take over the world.

MeanGreenEyes

This tank is sick and if you were closer you'd be hired for some tatt work. I want something with my yellow mantis...don't trust anyone locally enough to not eff it up.

This tank is sick and if you were closer you'd be hired for some tatt work. I want something with my yellow mantis...don't trust anyone locally enough to not eff it up.

Thank you! We're not that far away. We had a guy come from Ohio last week for some work. You could be down here in two hours!

TeflonTomDosh

Did somebody say tatt work? Who does tattoos?

MeanGreenEyes
Thank you! We're not that far away. We had a guy come from Ohio last week for some work. You could be down here in two hours!

Got rid of both of my cars...the parking here was driving me effin' nuts...not to mention a few other things...let's just say it's not worth the headache living here...

Maybe one day...if not...definitely hit me up if you ever come this way...

We're in the process of rebuilding a website but if you can do a Google search for High Rollers Tattoo Studio in West Chester, PA.

TeflonTomDosh
We're in the process of rebuilding a website but if you can do a Google search for High Rollers Tattoo Studio in West Chester, PA.

Haha. Small world. I've had work done by Ryan Court @ X-Treme ink. Know him?

Haha. Small world. I've had work done by Ryan Court @ X-Treme ink. Know him?

Yeah we're actually friends with everyone in Extreme Ink except Ryan. We were playing Hardcore Team Deathmatch on Black Ops 2 with Rob that works there last night. What brought you up to this area?

TeflonTomDosh
Yeah we're actually friends with everyone in Extreme Ink except Ryan. We were playing Hardcore Team Deathmatch on Black Ops 2 with Rob that works there last night. What brought you up to this area?

I lived in Philly from 07-10'. Went to treatment back in 09 in Exton and when I got out I moved to a place in Exton and my roommate (Mark Trueblood) referred me to them. He did quite a bit of work on me.

8244415125_e25bdbdb28_z.jpg

Newest piece

8244417825_ea586314e8_b.jpg

TeflonTomDosh
Oh OK cool. I've worked in WC for around 15 years now but I've only lived in this area for around seven years.

Nice. Did you guys give free tattoos to that lady that beat bam margera to the edge of death with a metal pipe?

Nice. Did you guys give free tattoos to that lady that beat bam margera to the edge of death with a metal pipe?

Hahaha. No but she is our neighbor. Bam gets tattooed by one of my employees. He's a mess.

Archived