LongPig

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VERY nice. I see the red grape!

Yeah doing well too. Thanks Kat!

Niiiice. Is it nps?

Yes it be.

Thanks for the FTS! That thing is just beautiful.

Thanks! That's high praise! (Said in my Nick Cage voice)

Ben, I tried to get him to frag a wee little branch for you today, but all the flirting in the world didn't get him to agree. He must really like that fan.

No it's just that I'm not a 20 year old boy! I'm immune to your feminine wiles. I'll frag Ben some when I'm sure it's doing well.

How have I not seen this thread before? Gorgeous tank dude! I especially love that gorgonian :D

I stay on the DL. Thanks alto. Much appreciated.

Ben, I tried to get him to frag a wee little branch for you today, but all the flirting in the world didn't get him to agree. He must really like that fan.

:wub:

No it's just that I'm not a 20 year old boy! I'm immune to your feminine wiles. I'll frag Ben some when I'm sure it's doing well.

All she's have to do is look at me and I'd be like "YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT."

All she's have to do is look at me and I'd be like "YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT."

Get smarter about women or you'll end up with nothing!

Sea fan is definitely awesome. What are you doing for feeding? Nice job on the FTS too, looks great.

I'm feeding Reef Nutrition Phyto Feast twice a week.Yeah I thought that pic was pretty good.

That's not what you said 2 weeks ago or whatever.

:wub:

:lol:

Get smarter about women or you'll end up with nothing!

:rolleyes: He's married has a bazillions tanks, cats and critters, she even gets naked in front of the fish cam.

Smart as all hell that Ben is.

That's not what you said 2 weeks ago or whatever.

:rolleyes: He's married has a bazillions tanks, cats and critters, she even gets naked in front of the fish cam.

Smart as all hell that Ben is.

cats=questionably smart

Its 125 Gallons

Oh OK nice. I think I'm going to get two pairs of ORA colored Erectus.

Not to put a damper on things but isn't a 40breeder only like 16inches tall? With sand and water level consideration about 14 inches at best. H. erectus needs much more vertical room than that. I'd stick with pipefish. Also I would be worried about the current needed to maintain your NPS gorg with horses.

two-cents.jpg

Two cents noted. I've been on a seahorse forum for weeks now and have been told that if I keep females only the vertical height won't be a big deal. I have about an inch of sand in the bottom and since I use Hydor Flo's to create an erratic current it also dampers the flow. In fact Seahorse Source are well known and respected breeders and when I spoke to them they told me that I would only need an 18 inch vertical height to breed Erectus.

Much better quality pictures with that new phone. Now you have a reason to photo update all the time.

Yeah the camera is pretty crazy and the panorama feature on the new update is great for FTS.

Well it sounds like you did your homework. I never knew there was a difference in height required between male and females. Thanks for the info! I've always wanted seahorses but there was always something about the tank I was keeping at the time that crossed them off the list. Usually height,flow and/or the presence of LPS.

I'll be following. Good luck!

Also that NPS gorg is out of this world.

Well it sounds like you did your homework. I never knew there was a difference in height required between male and females. Thanks for the info! I've always wanted seahorses but there was always something about the tank I was keeping at the time that crossed them off the list. Usually height,flow and/or the presence of LPS.

I'll be following. Good luck!

Also that NPS gorg is out of this world.

Yeah apparently the height requirements come into play during breeding. In fact they said if I wanted to breed it was technically possible. Also the tank temps had to be lowered to 72 degrees to prevent disease in the horses. When I lowered the temps is when that seafan exploded with polyps. Thanks for the input!

:naughtydance: I knew I should have watched that live feed more often.

Hey! This is a no fap zone.

Archived