ReefCleaners.org

Multiple Gorgasms

LongPig

Had one years ago. Finding another might be a task.

No clue. I thought he was doing well he was starting to free swim and all. Yeah maybe some yellow horses and some pipes.

That would be cool. Or look at my thread a few pages ago, a guy has a website that he could probally get you anything you wanted.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That would be cool. Or look at my thread a few pages ago, a guy has a website that he could probally get you anything you wanted.

I can get blue ring octopus in a heartbeat. They are tiny, around 1 inch. $100.

When my Bimac dies I'll be getting one of Those from you Zeph. I wonder if it is possible to build up a tolerance to their poison by starting to handle them when they are a hatchling and slowly build up a tolerance so you could handle them as an adult. Like Indigenous peoples in South America that build a tolerance to poison arrow frogs so they can handle them on a daily basis to use their oils for their arrowheads for hunting.

When my Bimac dies I'll be getting one of Those from you Zeph. I wonder if it is possible to build up a tolerance to their poison by starting to handle them when they are a hatchling and slowly build up a tolerance so you could handle them as an adult. Like Indigenous peoples in South America that build a tolerance to poison arrow frogs so they can handle them on a daily basis to use their oils for their arrowheads for hunting.

Wow, I dont know. But seeing as it's the most deadly creature on the planet with no known anti toxin, I dont think I would attempt it.

Pipefish?! Nice choice Piggy!

My seahorse reef ( 4 H. yelllow/orange Reidi and 4 yellow H. Erectus, that I raised myself) is actually my favororite tank these days. Ive adde tons of macro, thanks to KKgoldy, clams , leather corals, lords, gsp...i have an sps frag in there but not sure how it will do. I think the nutrients are too high for even easy sps, but im workin on it. Definitely pipefish next. DEFINITELY. Funny thing I always thought that tank was too dirty for clams, but they do BEST in there. Love those low nitrates.

Wow, I dont know. But seeing as it's the most deadly creature on the planet with no known anti toxin, I dont think I would attempt it.

Just a little food for thought. :D

That is how I would donate my body to science if I knew my end was near. In the marine world that's how you keep it real. Blood in Blood out!! B)

Sorry to hear about the cuttle fish. Seahorse source has H. Reidi in stock. http://seahorsesource.com/reidi.html They would look perfect in that tank.

Thanks Matt. I'll check them out.

I'll keep it in mind but now I'm leaning towards the horses.

NOPE

My seahorse reef ( 4 H. yelllow/orange Reidi and 4 yellow H. Erectus, that I raised myself) is actually my favororite tank these days. Ive adde tons of macro, thanks to KKgoldy, clams , leather corals, lords, gsp...i have an sps frag in there but not sure how it will do. I think the nutrients are too high for even easy sps, but im workin on it. Definitely pipefish next. DEFINITELY. Funny thing I always thought that tank was too dirty for clams, but they do BEST in there. Love those low nitrates.

How big is that tank Zeph?

Notice how he doesn't mention my macros, or my GSP or the clams we bought together, or that his poor sea horses were clinging to plastic ornaments and had sh-i-tty lighting before I came along. His majestic batfish, Batty, who also lives in this tanks was hardly visible in the dim light. AND his mated pair of orange filefish are in there too. Now its his favorite tank. Pfft.

very nice

Thanks!

looking great, it's gonna look even better when my macros get there. They're on the way!

I honestly can't wait.

The sea fan is awesome.

Thanks. I like the new octopus vids.

That is one nice big piece of sea fan! Love to see it in an FTS!

2E84A608-7B47-4A4B-843F-03A3CA8E8C17-15527-0000169D2A3F4E2A_zps59604d63.jpg

Archived