Innovative Marine Aquariums

Multiple Gorgasms

LongPig

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice cuttles! I had a batch about 2 years back, really cool little buggers. I found that brine shrimp, especially gut loaded, do just as well as live mysis, and are good in a pinch. Good luck with them, I really would love to get them again in the future.

Nice cuttles! I had a batch about 2 years back, really cool little buggers. I found that brine shrimp, especially gut loaded, do just as well as live mysis, and are good in a pinch. Good luck with them, I really would love to get them again in the future.

I'm excited. I have mysis on the way and bought some live brine today.

sweet tank! why do i feel like i'm interrupting something????

You're not. Kat and I have a very public ummmmm...whatever this is...

It's very public that we're NOT dating? :lol:

yeah

You don't wanna get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner, Kattie. A rebel. So long, Katt.

I like that kat chose the :o face out of all the possible ones in response to Pinocchio.

Good luck with the cuttles. Maybe I missed it but where did you get the eggs from?

I like that kat chose the :o face out of all the possible ones in response to Pinocchio.

Good luck with the cuttles. Maybe I missed it but where did you get the eggs from?

NY Aquatic. I ordered three and received eight.

The new 'scape looks good. I know nothing about cuttlefish other than that they are very cool. Can you keep corals with them? If so, are planning on adding any to the tank?

I love that sea fan! Don't you need ponies now?

Polyps already out! No ponies but it will be a very pony like habitat. Macros, gorgonians and fans with the corals.

The new 'scape looks good. I know nothing about cuttlefish other than that they are very cool. Can you keep corals with them? If so, are planning on adding any to the tank?

Yeah I'll be keeping some corals. Basically stuff that won't damage the cuttles,

Got some flame algae and Halimeda coming on Friday. Stocking should come together fairly quickly. I definitely want to get some "eco-gorgs" from Aquascapers.

Archived