ReefCleaners.org

Multiple Gorgasms

LongPig

An all softie tank can look gorgeous!

Nice ricky garden!

I hope so. Got some real nice torches comin' from CA!

639e4159.jpg

8d4411aa.jpg

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those nuclear winters are sick. Wait until you see the zoas I just got!

You gotta take some pics.

• 3 weeks later...
Beautiful!

Thanks so much Paigee!

Lookin good Mr. Pig! How do you like the softie only theme?

Loving it. Lower light so smaller electric bill and bi-weekly WC's instead of weekly. Lazier approach to maintenance is more up my alley. Even got the time and motivation to set up a matching tank that will house a Peacock Mantis.

• 4 weeks later...
show off!

hahaha well yeah kinda. The bottom shelf has the ATO reservoir. That second shelf will soon have a live food tank of the same dimensions of the ATO reservoir to house all the snacks for my new charges.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Three weeks and the cuttlefish eggs still haven't hatched. Might have to scrap the idea and go cold water instead.

Cold water is a no go for now! Alright, see what complaining gets ya?!?!?!? Who's yer daddy! Three babies hatched overnight. I won't be able to get mysis until at least Wednesday. Will they be OK? I do have tiny (1/16") red feeder shrimp for a baby angler. Will they work?

cuttle2.jpg

cuttle1.jpg

Awwwwww papi! So cute!

You could cut up the shrimp you have for the angler, throw it in this net, then gently get them to stir/move using a pipette to blow water to move them.

The guys on Tonmo told me to try the little red feeder shrimp. I put a few in the net so we'll see.

Archived