inTank Media Baskets

Multiple Gorgasms

LongPig

Very cool tank! I'm doing a macro tank also atm. I'm also a tattoo artist :P following!

Thanks man I appreciate it. Where are you from? You should come to PA and do a guest spot.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been sure if my Randall's Shrimp Goby was still alive or had paired up wih the Randall's Pistol Shrimp that was already in the tank alone. Fed the gorgs today and look who showed up. The pistol shrimp is actually behind him in the same cave so they did pair up!

698A2819-0C59-436A-9C2D-2437767C68EE-2678-000001BFF1A9193A.jpg

I haven't been sure if my Randall's Shrimp Goby was still alive or had paired up wih the Randall's Pistol Shrimp that was already in the tank alone. Fed the gorgs today and look who showed up. The pistol shrimp is actually behind him in the same cave so they did pair up!

698A2819-0C59-436A-9C2D-2437767C68EE-2678-000001BFF1A9193A.jpg

:wub:

Awesome Goby!, that is one of the animals I am most jealous of you Americans for being able to get so readily . I love so many of them but can get so few of them. Also I love your Gorgs like a lot....

and spiders and giant sharks

I just wouldn't go outside.

Nice acetabularia sp.! How long have you had it? They always seem to wither away for me. They need some serious lighting.

Less than a week. I have it in pretty good light and very little flow so we'll see.

Archived