Cultivated Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

:lol: So what time you wanna have din din tomorrow?

I'm working off of your schedule really , I will be done around 3-4pm . Last time I was forced to hit the bar while you ran late, so you just come down before I'm drunk and we should be ok

• Like 1

I haven't fed my dendro in 2 years.. it's not super happy, but it has 2 babies. I'd just use mysis. If it was in an easier spot to feed, i might feed it.

• Like 1

:wub: hello Mikey. I still think you and the wife should be my neighbors.

You're gonna have to move shop to FL then, I can only tolerate cold weather for 1 week at a time.

• Like 1
You're gonna have to move shop to FL then, I can only tolerate cold weather for 1 week at a time.
We'll I can't handle the heat for more than a minute. Sheesh. Destined not to be. Gonna jump in the pond now.

I haven't fed my dendro in 2 years.. it's not super happy, but it has 2 babies. I'd just use mysis. If it was in an easier spot to feed, i might feed it.
it eats enough but the other guys steal from it. A krill piece they won't be able to eat so it might be safer

Not often I find my thread on page 2 of the threads I follow. Time for some thread lovin'

So dinner last night with JBB, Mama Tailes, Papa Veng, baby Chloe and Serenity Reef was perfect. Baby Chloe was fascinated by me, smiled a lot and JBB got jealous. Serenity reef confirms that he still has a tank. I saw pictures of JBBs butchered nano box light. Wednesday nights aren't too crowded so baby Chloe and her parents were relaxed. We tried to convince Veng to upgrade to a 120g and I think he almost agreed after a couple of beers.

Had such a good time. Love you guys. :wub:

• Like 4

Not often I find my thread on page 2 of the threads I follow. Time for some thread lovin'

So dinner last night with JBB, Mama Tailes, Papa Veng, baby Chloe and Serenity Reef was perfect. Baby Chloe was fascinated by me, smiled a lot and JBB got jealous. Serenity reef confirms that he still has a tank. I saw pictures of JBBs butchered nano box light. Wednesday nights aren't too crowded so baby Chloe and her parents were relaxed. We tried to convince Veng to upgrade to a 120g and I think he almost agreed after a couple of beers.

Had such a good time. Love you guys. :wub:

We had a fantastic time!! Chloe did so well for being way up past her bedtime. And yes Kat, she loves you!! I think I dreamed of that chicken & waffles.

LOL @ the upgrade. I tried to get him to upgrade, but it's sooooo much $. And Chloe could use a college fund, right? :P

• Like 1