Top Shelf Aquatics

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
I bet he just ran out of bandwidth like Trog said. I'd just pm him and let him know what's going on.

No biggie now ... I have the simple thing.

surgicalsense
Yeah or you can make one like I did! ;)

I will need to play with it and figure out how to do it.

surgicalsense

... the bf said we are going in and doing a search and rescue for the porcelain crab :P tonight when the tank light is out.

surgicalsense

Happy Mothers Day :flower:

... Low tide report for Ventura/Malibu county beaches. ( .... Gena ;) )

So I am going to Leo Carillo beach today for my mothers day request. Hopefully I will have ocean wildlife pictures to share again and new shells for some of my hermits.

:happydance:

Spirofucci

Happy belated Mommy day! Hope you had a good time in the tide pools at Leo's.

BTW, what's with the Ramones?

surgicalsense
Happy belated Mommy day! Hope you had a good time in the tide pools at Leo's.

BTW, what's with the Ramones?

:P ... nothing is with the Ramones. Just felt like putting this up was all. And thank you for the mothers day greeting. It was too cold at Leo C so we ended up going to Malibu State Creek which was pretty cool still.

Spirofucci
:P ... nothing is with the Ramones. Just felt like putting this up was all. And thank you for the mothers day greeting. It was too cold at Leo C so we ended up going to Malibu State Creek which was pretty cool still.

Have you or Gena ever been to Charmlee Park? If I remember, its off of Malibu Cyn, but could be Kanan Rd. Its never very crowded and after a short walk you get an incredible isolated view of the ocean from about 300 feet. I proposed to my wife there about 30 years ago. We also got married at Peppedine, in the old chapel before it was destroyed by the eathquake or fire or something.

surgicalsense

No Mark I have never been (do not know if Gena has) sound pretty wonderful. We will have to see what we can get in before we move.

Have you or Gena ever been to Charmlee Park? If I remember, its off of Malibu Cyn, but could be Kanan Rd. Its never very crowded and after a short walk you get an incredible isolated view of the ocean from about 300 feet. I proposed to my wife there about 30 years ago. We also got married at Peppedine, in the old chapel before it was destroyed by the eathquake or fire or something.

I've been hiking around there, but I don't remember that view so I'd have to say no. Sounds wonderful. We'll have to check it out sometime!!!!!

ScubaEthan

Catching up...

Oh, I've been meaning to ask you. Can you explain to me how you frag your xenia, because I'm going to practice fragging it first before I start in on my zoas and palys?

I saw someone literally rip some off once and it survived. Not that I recommend it, but it proved how hardy they are... except for those occasional mysterious melts.

... Notice my signature thing is gone? Well I am not sure if TinyGiant deleted something that was linked to it and I lost the link. So I paid him $5 for something I didn't get to keep :(

Sad. If you can't get a hold of him, I can make you one. Hopefully it's just a bandwidth issue.

surgicalsense
. Hopefully it's just a bandwidth issue.

Beyond Bandwidth. Knowing exterally what you can hold within your system and run while your server is sending it out via the communication. It was one of those issue, you should already know what your system is able to hold. Unless he is using an exterenal which I highly doubt.

surgicalsense
Is today the day there shall be a crab sighting?

I really do not think so because I still haven't seen it prior :unsure:

... bummer it was fun while it lasted :P unless I find it moving the LR and it scares me too unexpectedly :lol:

Trogdor447
... bummer it was fun while it lasted :P unless I find it moving the LR and it scares me too unexpectedly :lol:

i had a hitchhiker crab that i never seen until things started disappearing. We're talking 5 months before i seen it.

surgicalsense
i had a hitchhiker crab that i never seen until things started disappearing. We're talking 5 months before i seen it.

It is (was) a blue porcelain. Everyone is accounted for Trog. It is gone-forever or until I replace it, whichever comes first :P

Trogdor447
It is (was) a blue porcelain. Everyone is accounted for Trog. It is gone-forever or until I replace it, whichever comes first :P

pink-panther-2-pic_414x335.png

have you called this guy into investigate! That sucks losing the crabby!

surgicalsense
:lol: ... No I think I will allow it to be what it is with the crab. IF someone ate it in the tank, well either way it did not go to waste. Someone had crab legs, noms :lol:
surgicalsense

Just spoke to Brad... He said he has been wind-tunneling for most of the day and they are about the go jump.

So he is out here in California.

Awesome! He was a little "tipsy" when I talked to him yesterday :lol: I told him I'd have to have a couple shots before jumping, if I could even do it at all :)

surgicalsense
Awesome! He was a little "tipsy" when I talked to him yesterday :lol: I told him I'd have to have a couple shots before jumping, if I could even do it at all :)

Now about Sara's macro box of goodness. I am definately sending that next week.

I am also hiking this weekend, interested. I need to get my arse back in shape fast before I move. I know I can do it :lol:

ScubaEthan

Me too! 2-3 months for me. Now it's very social/brave. But it hasn't killed anything thank goodness. So maybe it will come out. Or just be elusive under to find it dead months later like mine. But hopefully it will be like Kat's Dingbat. She has the coolest crabs :lol:

IF someone ate it in the tank, well either way it did not go to waste. Someone had crab legs, noms :lol:

:o but nom nom nom now I'm hungry.

I saw Brad's status about sky diving. I'm jelly.

surgicalsense
I saw Brad's status about sky diving. I'm jelly.

What is this Jelly term you speak of? :lol: Now I am dating myself, because I have missed the memo on this slang.

..... maybe if my porcelain dead it would be cool like Kats :lol: I honestly think it was someones lunch.

Archived