Pod Your Reef

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

surgicalsense
My pom pom disappears all the time too. It likes to come out when I put in phytofeast. Then I see him mopping all the rocks with his nems. :)

I crop dusted the tank and I thought for sure it was going to come out. Nothing! :huh:

All 3 of my porcelain crabs are experts at hiding. I only see them once a week or so. Its the same with my pom pom crab. I used to get worried about him when he disappeared for weeks on end and then all of a sudden I'd see him out and about. I wouldn't give up hope on the crab yet!

I will try, but I now assuming it packed it's little bag and said enough of this tank and split :lol:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will try, but I now assuming it packed it's little bag and said enough of this tank and split :lol:

That's funny, but I hope it's not true!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's probably just blending in...I hope.

surgicalsense
That's funny, but I hope it's not true!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's probably just blending in...I hope.

I hope it is hiding in plain sight. Punky tiny crab :P

Yeah it may just be really hard to see. What color was it? Mine are bright blue which makes them a tiny bit easier to see, but not much.

surgicalsense
Yeah it may just be really hard to see. What color was it? Mine are bright blue which makes them a tiny bit easier to see, but not much.

The blue, but it blends in with the LR perfectly. The only other way I saw it was when I turned on the blue LEDs, then the orange glowed. Which was easy to see. I did that yesterday, no sighting. Blah :angry:

Me too :)

He was so cute!

See! That is the word. WAS cute :P ... that crab is so past-tense it isn't funny for 48 hours of owning. it.

See! That is the word. WAS cute :P ... that crab is so past-tense it isn't funny for 48 hours of owning. it.

:lol: I meant he was so cute when I saw him. I'm sure he IS still cute!!!! Positive thinking :)

Trogdor447
Its been a week now :unsure:

hmm a week is a bit long, my GSP has been in hiding for 3 weeks now and I'm not worried :)

surgicalsense

... Notice my signature thing is gone? Well I am not sure if TinyGiant deleted something that was linked to it and I lost the link. So I paid him $5 for something I didn't get to keep :(

... Notice my signature thing is gone? Well I am not sure if TinyGiant deleted something that was linked to it and I lost the link. So I paid him $5 for something I didn't get to keep :(

For reals? You paid for it? :huh:

Trogdor447

thats odd do you know where the image was hosted? usually you can find an archived pic of it up on something. In that case you just have to link to the new location

surgicalsense
For reals? You paid for it? :huh:

Yes, $8 ... it ate the first night it was home. Then after that, poof ... gone. But it did blend extremely well with my LR.

Yes, $8 ... it ate the first night it was home. Then after that, poof ... gone. But it did blend extremely well with my LR.

I think Randi meant the sig. I was wondering where it went. Did you contact Tinygiant?

I think Randi meant the sig. I was wondering where it went. Did you contact Tinygiant?

Yeah I figured you paid for the Pom Pom, the sig was what I was talking about. :lol:

surgicalsense
thats odd do you know where the image was hosted? usually you can find an archived pic of it up on something. In that case you just have to link to the new location

He made the picture signature for me several months ago. I have the email with the code in it. But in that case I shouldn't of lost it. See what I am saying.

Trogdor447
He made the picture signature for me several months ago. I have the email with the code in it. But in that case I shouldn't of lost it. See what I am saying.

its possible that he hit his bandwidth quota with the person(s) that are hosting those images. i will give tiny the benefit of the doubt right now. He always seemed like a straight shooter.

Archived