Pod Your Reef

Yoshii's 55g Makeover » Second Time's the Charm!

yoshii

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo, what did you use to make the drawing of it? It looks to professional... :o

I need to make some 3D diagrams for my greenhouse. That program would probably be helpful. Isn't it like Google Markup or something? IDK I forget what it's called and can't find it in a search.

Google Sketchup. Also check out their tut videos on their youtube channel

she stole the pump from the gallery

haha yes, I did not make the pump. They have a 3D Warehouse where you can share models you've created with others, and other users can include them in their own models :)

haha yes, I did not make the pump. They have a 3D Warehouse where you can share models you've created with others, and other users can include them in their own models :)

OMG it's like an engineering Facebook! :o

Sweeeet! :D

EDIT: Sigh, during the download sequence, it said "Status," so I assumed it wanted me to update my engineering status. It was just the status of the download. :tears:

OMG it's like an engineering Facebook! :o

Sweeeet! :D

EDIT: Sigh, during the download sequence, it said "Status," so I assumed it wanted me to update my engineering status. It was just the status of the download. :tears:

ROFL :lol: I'm sorry it wasn't what you were expecting Euphy xD

ROFL :lol: I'm sorry it wasn't what you were expecting Euphy xD

Okay, so I opened it and clicked on tutorials, and then it like opened some virus called "Internet Explorer" (sketch name, I know) and it tried to make me change my default browser settings from Google Chrome to Internet Explorer! :scarry:

But it's okay, I killed it with Ctrl+Alt+Delete! >:D

Use the rectangle drawing tool and just drag it until you get the dimensions you want (the length is shown on the bottom right).

It's so freaking hard! It won't let me get it exactly 6' x 8' because it thinks that it's perfect to have thinks like 6' 11/562" instead of just plain 6'... <_<

How do I change the dimensions to get them PERFECT? :o

Euphy, just type in the dimensions while you're drawing the box.

(Really, watching the tut vids will help, here's

)

Oh whoa... That makes sense. :mellow:

Thxuuuu :D

Yes I guess it's time to get into the Christmas spirit :P

Anyways, picked this up today (here it is at the LFS)

DSC00783.jpg

Also, my phone got saltwater on it <_< ack

Nice!

But seen no xmas yoshii.

I see it on my laptop but not my desktop...

It's a really neat cheato avatar!

Yeah I saw it on another computer earlier. Or well, usually it takes a little while after you change your avatar for it to stop bugging out

Thanks, it's just an improved version from last year :P

altolamprologus
Yes I guess it's time to get into the Christmas spirit :P

Anyways, picked this up today (here it is at the LFS)

DSC00783.jpg

Also, my phone got saltwater on it <_< ack

I like your brain ;)

If you proceed in raising them, order rotifers from Reed Mariculture AKA Reef Nutrition. They're located near you, so it should arrive within a day or two. Also, I have that book Clownfishes by Joyce Wilkerson, which somehow skyrocketed in price recently and is now like $200, so if you need it I can send it your way. It's a great book and it helped out a lot when I attempted raising clowns... I kinda failed because what I caught was some sort of copepod. The sad thing is that I killed most of them by day 5. <_<

Archived