inTank Media Baskets

Wtf is up with these mp10 prices.

SWAG

I'm not an idiot because I don't have an MP10 myself. It's not that I can't afford it, but I spend my money in other ways. People that can't afford a product are fine and are perfectly understandable, but people that whine and ask why the prices are so high are just ridiculous. A business is a business and they will raise and lower their products' prices according to the want, need, stock, supplies, and work force. A prized product can have a higher price than others, because it is prized and has experience talking behind it.

Again, you get what you pay for. People that cry about prices need to face the fact that whining won't lower the price to what they want. It's all how Ecotech plays the game.

Lmfao,Get your punk ass off these threads and go choke on one.

No where was it said that i am complaining about the prices,i am just wondering why they are so expensive.

If you cant understand that than your head must be full of illnesses.

I think youre the only one who's whining here because your're acting like such a baby trying to tell people

people that whine and ask why the prices are so high are just ridiculous.
...we know that, you've said it plenty of times.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It amazes me how many people on here, most that seem to have common sense and some brains about them, have no business sense whatsoever.

It's simple.

The mp10 is the iPhone of the reef world right now. Until the Android powerhead comes along, Vortech can charge what they like, because as with the iPhone for the last few years, people will still buy it.

If you know what classes I'm taking,there's no time for a job.

do you know how many single moms are taking full time college courses, and working full time. get over it dude you need a job. :mellow:

It amazes me how many people on here, most that seem to have common sense and some brains about them, have no business sense whatsoever.

It's simple.

The mp10 is the iPhone of the reef world right now. Until the Android powerhead comes along, Vortech can charge what they like, because as with the iPhone for the last few years, people will still buy it.

its patented so a few like 10-12 more years yeah just a few though.

I still get the new 4s over any android any day. :lol:

lol NEVER! hahaha where's your almighty iphone5?! i'll hang on to my samsung galaxy s2 its just fine for me, thank you.

lol NEVER! hahaha where's your almighty iphone5?! i'll hang on to my samsung galaxy s2 its just fine for me, thank you.

With altered design people would be calling 4S as 5 as it's completely different hardware as 4. Just as 3G and 3GS were totally different phones in same casing.

But back to vortech. Things for sale cost what manufacturer wants it to cost, end of story. Someone not happy with their pricing policy I'm sure doesn't bother them one bit as there's 10 more customers waiting to get their greedy little hands on the product. And if you compare prices with Tunze you'll see the prices fall pretty close to each other in terms of dollars/flow.

I myself am a Tunze man, but that isn't exactly cheap either. But koralias and other noncontrollables IMO are only good for mixing salt or such.

No where was it said that i am complaining about the prices,i am just wondering why they are so expensive.

If you cant understand that than your head must be full of illnesses.

I think youre the only one who's whining here because your're acting like such a baby trying to tell people ...we know that, you've said it plenty of times.

Oh my. My head is full of illnesses because I understand I can't afford something? Man, people these days.

I'm not an idiot because I don't have an MP10 myself. It's not that I can't afford it, but I spend my money in other ways. People that can't afford a product are fine and are perfectly understandable, but people that whine and ask why the prices are so high are just ridiculous. A business is a business and they will raise and lower their products' prices according to the want, need, stock, supplies, and work force. A prized product can have a higher price than others, because it is prized and has experience talking behind it.

Again, you get what you pay for. People that cry about prices need to face the fact that whining won't lower the price to what they want. It's all how Ecotech plays the game.

micro 101 LOLZ @ you bro...your hole is too deep just stop diggin!

ECOTECH can do whatever they want, when they want until that patent runs out. Then there will be competition, then prices will fall.

this is how you get one.....

soak your wallet in a 50/50 solution of water and hydrogen peroxide for 15 min.

while that is soaking, swallow your pride, and fill out a damn taco bell or mc'd application and go to work for as many hours as you can squeeze in each day.

wait 3 weeks for first pay check, and with any luck and hours put in, it should be more than 200 bucks.

go to the store and buy one.

and my portfolio thanks them for buying me their new iPhone.

pssstt... And don't tell those "Occupy everything loonies", but you can thank capitalism for that! ;)

lol. I had a full AP schedule last year and I still had time to make some spare cash on the side and pass all the exams.

If you are in the market for a 200 dollar powerhead, it's pretty ridiculous to be nit picking over a small amount of markup.

"I hate Vortechs because my parents won't buy me one." :lol:

Srs. This is like a bunch of 16 year olds hating on Ferraris.

Deadbeat parents imo

HecticDialectics

Yeah when I was 16, if something my dad was going to buy me turned out to be $215 instead of $195, he'd pretty much not care at all.

Yeah when I was 16, if something my dad was going to buy me turned out to be $215 instead of $195, he'd pretty much not care at all.

my dad always laughed at me and told me to get a job. so i did. i could go buy one right now if i really wanted to....its amazing what being employed can do for you

my dad always laughed at me and told me to get a job. so i did. i could go buy one right now if i really wanted to....its amazing what being employed can do for you

AMEN, this thread is SILLYZSSS LOLZ the dude must have been bored at got mad at ECOTECH :scarry:

All I know is that he needs to suck it up and get a cheaper pump.

Agreed?

he probably doesnt need one, just wants one.most people dont actually need them. the price is the price. im a believer of "you get what you pay for".there are some very nice budget friendly options out there that do just fine, they just dont have the features of an mp10. probably why they are a fraction of the price.

get a job long hair

Ding ding ding!

I really like option #2. Next thing you know all these people are going to start crying because they can't afford a Ferrari, so they have no way to drive. :lol:

Agreed.

Now honestly I know just what the MP10 (wireless or otherwise) is capable of and I cannot FATHOM them being worth more than $75-100, and thus I refuse to buy one.

They are awesome products, no doubt whatsoever about that, but there is no way in the ever-lovin hell I'd pay $200+ for one.

Both MP10/20/40's and Ferraris are awesome products, and are for people who either have the money, or are willing to live with Mom and Dad until they are 40 and mooch off them. I am neither, and thus I'll be using modded MJ's or similar stuff.

Archived