Innovative Marine Aquariums

Micro-Reefs LLC

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Hey guys,

The rimless will be arriving Monday, when I pick up three custom tanks including Duocs special tank!

MG

p.s

I am about to place an order with TruVu 24x10x8 Micro-Reefs LLC first 8 gallon shallow RIMLESS tank, but I need to know, should I keep it all clear or blue/black background!

Please cast you votes so I have the tally ready to cast my order on Monday!

Thanks!

MG

Edited by mikeguerrero
AquaticEngineer

For those of you out there that have always wanted a temperate or coldwater tank, now you have a someone who can get you the tanks and someone who can get you the livestock :D

Micro Reefs & Coldwater Marine Aquatics

Mike, I got a nice list of pico friendly temperate livestock put together for you. I'm heading out in the morning to go collecting for your tank. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want :D

Edited by AquaticEngineer
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
For those of you out there that have always wanted a temperate or coldwater tank, now you have a someone who can get you the tanks and someone who can get you the livestock :D

Micro Reefs & Coldwater Marine Aquatics

Mike, I got a nice list of pico friendly temperate livestock put together for you. I'm heading out in the morning to go collecting for your tank. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want :D

Update: ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

To all that have placed me on the quest to bring you the first ever Cold Water Pico, I have fantastic news to add to this!

Having designed and worked with certain key products; the 2 gallon Cold Water Pico, has made it to my site and has passed R&D for 4 months; live rock is thriving!

However, there was something missing! My customers wanted to know where they could go to order livestock?

Micro-Reefs LLC is proud to announce the alliance with Cold Water Marine Aquatics, through his efforts, you will be able to order the brilliant world of Temperate critters, corals and fish!

BE THE FIRST TO ORDER YOUR TRUE COLD WATER PICO TANK AT MICRO-REEFS LLC AND THEN YOUR CRITTERS AND CORALS FROM COLD WATER MARINE AQUATICS!

I'm looking forward to working with this awesome alliance for all those reefers wanting to explore another biotope!

Sincerely,

Mike Guerrero

CEO/Founder

Micro-Reefs LLC

Edited by mikeguerrero

So much greatness!

I would like to roam in the cold/temperate area, but I am not sure if Texas weather will permit such temperatures, and plus I like the room a little warm since I get cold oddly quick.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

So where are my Fresh Water Plant lovers? :huh:

2m452mw.jpg

wmhyth.jpg

Can you believe the Hydra LED on my site packs a powerful PAR rating that is growing these plants? B)

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Update: ANNOUNCEMENT!

The 2 gallon rimless has finally made it to Micro-Reefs LLC and the first ever 8.3 Reef Ready Micro-Reefs LLC by Douc Le has made it's debut!

Large triangle overflow box... ;)

34sry3d.jpg

With two bulkhead holes for draining and third for return... B)

18om6h.jpg

Can we say Rimless and curved edges... :o

fcqjb.jpg

Look at the thickness of this rimless sides... :D

rm7447.jpg

So who wants the rimless 2 gallon tank? :)

omgomgomg That rimless is probably bulletproof up up .50cal! Haha

Tanks looking great! Won't be able to get the tank until after next week... post office on campus aren't open during Spring Break <_<

But once I do, its going to be up faster than the melting glaciers up north! Haha :haha:

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
What is the thickness on the Rimless? That would make a nice temperate tank ;)

The thickness would be perfect for a temperate pico, it would definitely assist the micro-chiller!

P.S

I want to start a new line of tanks using the rimless design, we have the 2.2 gallon already. Which other tanks would you like to see in this design that have been made on my site?

Please throw me three others you want to see prices on! I was thinking the 3, 4 and 5.5 gallon... I want to keep it small so I might keep the rounded edges!

The larger tanks 8 and 10 gallon would need to be square... Anyway give me the dims!

Edited by mikeguerrero
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Update: ANNOUNCEMENT!

2011 Was a difficult year for me as I transitioned jobs and took a huge pay cut to work PT in order to launch MICRO-REEFS LLC...

Nano-Reefs.com made it possible for me to launch my name into the industry and I have a lot of great supporters in such a short time since opening my doors to everyone in Sept 2011...

Now, I am an official sponsor to nano-reefs, I am just finishing up my banner to link me up to the site and debit my first dues to this awesome board!

I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all of you, please keep me alive by visiting me and shopping with us!

Sincerely,

Mike Guerrero

CEO / Founder

Micro-Reefs LLC

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Official Sponsor! Sweet!

Yeah, it feels good to finally be able to support the board!

On the side note: 2 gallon rimless curved edges and our first REEF READY! tank is on our site ready to find it's way to your home!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Update: 3.9 Rimless glass tank on Sale!!

I got in a small shipment of the 3.9 glass tanks today, this is the tank that showcased the Planted fresh water aquarium.... B)

2hciao7.jpg

1y8o3t.jpg