Pod Your Reef

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo glad it wasn't more serious!!!!! I hope the pain goes away soon for you too. Saying pain-away prayers for you now :happy:

Take it easy tomorrow!!!! We want to see that tank up and going, but not at your expense. Have the guys do most of it with you directing ;)

I'm like you....I NEVER go into the intersection right when the light turns green. I hesitate and look both ways. It's saved me more than once!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo glad it wasn't more serious!!!!! I hope the pain goes away soon for you too. Saying pain-away prayers for you now :happy:

Take it easy tomorrow!!!! We want to see that tank up and going, but not at your expense. Have the guys do most of it with you directing ;)

I'm like you....I NEVER go into the intersection right when the light turns green. I hesitate and look both ways. It's saved me more than once!

Thanks so much girlie!

I am too, my cousin died from a similar accident when he was 19 and I was 18 so that was all I could think about and still am thinking about. So glad I just have a minor head injury.

I trust A to do most of it without my help, I can place the rocks their less then 5-10 pounds a piece so that's not strenuous. ;)

Yeah just didn't save me this time. I was glad my office's Medical Director was right there too, but glad it was me and not her because then there would be a unborn baby involved. I would have been so sick if that happened to her. The woman even admitted to me that she always drives that way and was just not paying attention. LMFAO well there you go ruin the lives of at least 6 other people (Me A and the 3 people in the Explorer) because or your ignorance. Idiots like that need to be banned from driving. :angry: It's our only REAL car so now we are SOL until I find out what's going to happen with it. If it's totaled I have to pay off the loan before I can buy another car so annoying.

Also just glad the tank stuff is all bought and paid for that way there is no added expense for that. And I will have enough leftover water for WC for at least 2-3 weeks.

Sigh I need to lay down meds making me dizzy. -_-

F%^& just checked the amount I owe on the car, it's only $5,639.01, they are estimating the total damages at the scene to be $5,000 their going to total it out. :rant::tears:

Oh no! I'm so sorry that happened. I'm glad you're mostly ok and I hope you feel better really soon. Dealing with the insurance part is the worst but hopefully it works out ok.

Just relax tomorrow and direct the guys around :)

g3t b3tt3r 500n! :f10w3r:

Thanks Hon! :D

Oh no! I'm so sorry that happened. I'm glad you're mostly ok and I hope you feel better really soon. Dealing with the insurance part is the worst but hopefully it works out ok.

Just relax tomorrow and direct the guys around :)

Thanks and I am going to do just that. He is already gearing it up I need to get him to rinse out the DT tonight so it's ready for tomorrow. I guess we could put the sand in there too. I have some BR I cured over the last 4 days, soak in Bleach overnight, rinse, Soak in Prime overnight, let dry in sun. They are SUPER white.

My "little" brother is 6"4 and weighs 270 so I think between him and A we are good to go. And I have a girlfriend coming to help with the fish and corals. Got 4 people working on the move of this one. So that way there is more eyes watching for an issue. Need it to go perfect after today. -_-

NM he is doing a dry run on the plumbing tonight for me and then draining it and putting the sand in. I have a great man, I don't know what I would do without him. :wub:

surgicalsense
NM he is doing a dry run on the plumbing tonight for me and then draining it and putting the sand in. I have a great man, I don't know what I would do without him. :wub:

That is awesome, both out men when from what the dueces with the tank and now my has backed completely off (Yay!) and your is now involved with the new set up. Sweet.

Rest up and meds. Geesh, that blows Randi. Well, they may find more with your car once is taken part also and they see what is inside that is not also visual. It might a bit more, maybe.

Least you or your husband was killed or seriously injured that could change your life. Let alone no one else was killed either, including the woman who caused the multi car accident too.

altolamprologus

I'm so glad you're ok! Well maybe not ok, but not seriously injured. You better get a pretty big settlement from the insurance company to cover your medical expenses.

Thanks guys for all your well wishes! I worked for Bruce L. Scheiner in Fort Myers filing PIP benefits for about a year I will NOT let the insurance Company mess around with me.

Side note! Good news for me anyways, the tank is running with FW in it and it's nearly DEAD silent! Also I have a Battery backup on each end that will have a 2 hour life so there should be no chance of any kind of overflow with this baby! At least there was one good thing from today! :lol:

Side note! Good news for me anyways, the tank is running with FW in it and it's nearly DEAD silent! Also I have a Battery backup on each end that will have a 2 hour life so there should be no chance of any kind of overflow with this baby! At least there was one good thing from today! :lol:

Mine sound like two hundred foot waterfalls flowing from a massive river onto a bunch of rocks... You're lucky yours is quiet. :tears:

Thanks Tam!

Move is today, this morning my whole left side is sore and throbbing. Bleh.

YOU'RE MOVINGING? :o

YOU'RE MOVINGING? :o

LMAO

The tank.

It's done!

Oh, phew! :happy:

LOL

522169_10150881714649029_1545906019_n.jpg

Still cloudy but done! :happy:

B)

And no losses! The Yasha and pistol are together under the smurf house and everything is starting to open. I have 27 gallons on backup for WC over the next few weeks as I am short a car.

I am getting an attorney BTW, she is a client of A's and will do it all for free. :D

Archived