inTank Media Baskets

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

Not Poe! I am so glad he is ok and that I didn't know about it at the time. Poe is my favorite!

I upgraded from a 10 gallon freshwater to my 37 gallon freshwater a few years back and I had my favorite fish, an albino bristlenose pleco, in the net to put him into the new tank and he took a flying leap across the room. I tried to snatch him up as quickly as possible, but bristlenose plecos have these scary hooks they pop out of the side of their face when they're stressed. So I'm freaking out trying to pick up this flopping, wet fish that is trying to stab me the whole time. I finally got him in the new tank and he was fine. That was my worst fish dropping incident.

Yeah Poe, he is fat happy and healthy. I was sick with the stress of it I love him to and he is by far my Favorite as well.

OMG I can see that happening you describe it so well! Almost made me pee my pants! :lol:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah Poe, he is fat happy and healthy. I was sick with the stress of it I love him to and he is by far my Favorite as well.

I still haven't replaces the starry blenny that jumped. I may have to get a Poe at some point :)

OMG I can see that happening you describe it so well! Almost made me pee my pants! :lol:

Does it make the story any better that I was totally yelling at the fish to not stab me because I was trying to save him while all that was going on? I was freaked out, but I'm sure if anyone had seen it they would have been laughing their butts off about the whole thing :lol:

Jacob042426

I was watching the Cleveland show and they were saying how girls always pee in their pants. :lol:

I was watching the Cleveland show and they were saying how girls always pee in their pants. :lol:

I was in history one day at the end of school two years ago, and this girl in front of me raised her hand and shouted during lecture "I need to go to the restroom!" and she got up and ran. There was a 2" deep puddle of pee in her seat. The teacher walked over to the chair and said, "What's this?" and she tipped the chair over and the pee went into the floor.

Best. Moment. Of. My. Life. :lol:

I still haven't replaces the starry blenny that jumped. I may have to get a Poe at some point :)

Does it make the story any better that I was totally yelling at the fish to not stab me because I was trying to save him while all that was going on? I was freaked out, but I'm sure if anyone had seen it they would have been laughing their butts off about the whole thing :lol:

HAHA it totally does! :lol:

Hay... So can I grow a phal in pure sphagnum? :)

:huh:

Hey not all girls! We have shorter plumbing therefore less room for it to be held in. :P

Phal orchid. Sphagnum = medium... :mellow:

Amazingly enough, I understood this. I believe you can based on my limited experience with orchids. I mean they sell it as potting media for orchids.

Amazingly enough, I understood this. I believe you can based on my limited experience with orchids. I mean they sell it as potting media for orchids.

Okay. As long as I don't get it too wet, it should be fine I guess. So no live sphagnum on the top because that would have to be kept really wet lol... :lol:

Man, that sounds so wrong...

Back to seriousness though, I think it should be fine as long as you use orchid fertilizer every so often.

Man, that sounds so wrong...

Back to seriousness though, I think it should be fine as long as you use orchid fertilizer every so often.

How so? I'm at the perverted age and I don't even see anything there? I even laugh when people say "do"... You must be REALLY perverted, I'm not even picking up what you're putting down! :lol:

I have RO water orchid fertilizer from repotme from when I was into orchids back in '10... I also have really weak, seaweed-based fertilizer that is perfect for Nepenthes, so it should work on orchids too. Easier for me that way. :D

How so? I'm at the perverted age and I don't even see anything there? I even laugh when people say "do"... You must be REALLY perverted, I'm not even picking up what you're putting down! :lol:

Really wet moss...nevermind. :lol:

I have RO water orchid fertilizer from repotme from when I was into orchids back in '10... I also have really weak, seaweed-based fertilizer that is perfect for Nepenthes, so it should work on orchids too. Easier for me that way. :D

Sounds like you've got it under control :D

LMAO you guys!

Okay here is my trick with Orchids, no special meda or anything I use the Miracle Grow Moisture Control Potting Soil, that's all. I soak once a week with water and fertalize once a month!

Felicia I got it! I love being able to do this while I am at work! LMAO I have a desk now! :lol:

Okay here is my trick with Orchids, no special meda or anything I use the Miracle Grow Moisture Control Potting Soil, that's all. I soak once a week with water and fertalize once a month!

:mellow:

SO I was in a bit of an accident today. I was sitting at a green light getting ready to go through (I always wait here people run them well after they change) and while I was waiting my 10 seconds as I always do the people headed the other way started to go west like they should. Well Some idiot woman in a Mazda Miata tried to run the light and smashed this poor guy in the road with her can then smashed into me while I was sitting at the light. She spun my car 180 degrees and did the same to the explorer. IDK if the car is totaled or what but I have a Mild Concussion and have been put on a no strenuous activity mandate for at least 3 days. And the car may be totaled..... :mellow:

Here is what My car looks like now.

545062_10150878694214029_659639028_9751342_1269720460_n.jpg

I am so mad, I hurt so bad, I want the pain meds to kick in NOW. It took them 5 hours of me sitting in a hallway on a bed to get me in for a simple Cat Scan. Then the girl says it's going to be another 1-2 hours! I was like OH HELL NO! 30 minutes later the Dr said I was cleared to go home and gave me the two scripts.

The move is still happening tomorrow My brother is going to come over and help A move the heavy stuff. I can lift the rocks and put them into the tank and etc, just can't help with the things I usually do.

Pics tomorrow of the happier side of my life, all was so good until that Idiot ran the light that was a long standing red.

You know the feeling of dread when you see it coming I had that right before I went spinning. If I had been 3 feet further into the intersection I would have been hit in the shoulder, that's what killed my cousin and I would probably not be on here typing right now. Instead I would be in ICU and hoping I had a REAL life after it. All because someone had to go 10 over the speed limit and run a light. I was just so mad as I wasn't even in the intersection I was still waiting at the light.

My boss was right behind me and she is preggers I am glad it was me and not her, she was right there asking if I was okay and etc. Bad day :tears:

The other car involved that spun 180 degrees.

156283_10150878696214029_659639028_9751348_130052445_n.jpg

Bahahahahahaha! That guy in the blue shirt looks like a bird! His hands are on his hips and he's bent forward like a chicken omg laughing so hard right now. :lol:

It's funny because he's not a bird. :P

I'm so sorry to hear this. :( I hope you feel better soon!

Heavily medicated with pain meds. Neck and head are killing me but the Cat Scan was clean so that's good news. -_-

Bahahahahahaha! That guy in the blue shirt looks like a bird! His hands are on his hips and he's bent forward like a chicken omg laughing so hard right now. :lol:

It's funny because he's not a bird. :P

LMAO that's what you find funny in the pics! Jeez not concerned that I am okay I see where I stand! :P

LMAO that's what you find funny in the pics! Jeez not concerned that I am okay I see where I stand! :P

You sayed you was okay? :huh:

You sayed you was okay? :huh:

Okay but have a mild concussion and on restricted activity! :P I thought it was pretty funny too once I noticed it. I wasn't concerned with the people when I was taking the pics for the insurance. ;)

Archived