Innovative Marine Aquariums

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

I mostly fight about the money I spend on my tank, and the time I take to set them up. hahah. It's been tough. I work ALL the time, you just kind of make it a part of life, but not making it life. Thats where I get into trouble. Having a move is rough, but I think everything will pull through, and not only that but it might even surprise you how well.

Great pep talk :happy:

Maybe the things that look dead will come back. If anyone can turn it around, you can Randi!!!!!!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andrewguilfoy
Great pep talk :happy:

Maybe the things that look dead will come back. If anyone can turn it around, you can Randi!!!!!!

Hahah this thread needed some cheer :P

Spirofucci

Quit being such a baby. Nurse Mark says take a coulple of pain pills and a shot. I'd come over there and kick you in the pants but you are too sore and too far away.

Seriously, hang in there, in a couple of weeks all this crap will be a distant memory.

I'm sorry things are so crappy. I'm right there with ya though! We'll pull through in the end! (((HUGS)))

Oh boy...so sorry this is happening. How are things now?

I know you will turn this baby around and it will be as amazing (and then some) as it was, again!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE the new set-up. Do NOT give up on it ;)

Looked better at lights out yesterday. Ammonia was coming down. I couldn't test this AM as I was late to work but it looked better......

Thank so much guys too much for me at once and my back is getting worse and worse, Chiropractor tonight at 6PM. We willl see what he says. -_-

Quit being such a baby. Nurse Mark says take a coulple of pain pills and a shot. I'd come over there and kick you in the pants but you are too sore and too far away.

Seriously, hang in there, in a couple of weeks all this crap will be a distant memory.

Thanks Mark! No kicking though as I think it may make the back injury worse! :P

I'm sorry things are so crappy. I'm right there with ya though! We'll pull through in the end! (((HUGS)))

Yep we git er done! ;)

So went to the Chiropractor. I have compressions in my spine, and some changes etc, he didn't elaborate. I have more therapy on Friday and they will show me the X-rays then. All I know is I hurt worse today then yesterday, and tomorrow is going to suck but I have it off. Got the hubby's truck running today and have that but it's stick shift and it stresses my back. Oh well, it's all I got.

Will keep you guys posted. Tank looks a bit better today, water is nearly crystal clear and the zoas are almost all the way open, and there is PE on a few more of the SPS. The red Branching Monti never lost all it's color or it's PE, just FYI it's a tough cookie.

Fish are all fine but PO'd that I am not feeding them right now. Pistol is still shooting his gat and digging his holes. IDK we will see seems to be on the upswing but I am saying that very tentatively.

Hope everyone is doing well. I am going to be MIA for a bit, just in here and there for a quick update. And I talked to a mechanic, they are probably going to total the Toyota, Oh well means I get a Brand spanking new one. Poor Car. -_-

Sounds like a pretty promising update, other than the pain you are still having :( Hopefully that will be gone soon!!!!!!!!

(((((hugs)))) :happy:

Sounds like a pretty promising update, other than the pain you are still having :( Hopefully that will be gone soon!!!!!!!!

(((((hugs)))) :happy:

:happy:

Thanks! I am just hoping that the "compressions" aren't too bad. I am way too young to have back issues the rest of my life. -_-

:happy:

Thanks! I am just hoping that the "compressions" aren't too bad. I am way too young to have back issues the rest of my life. -_-

I hear ya!!!!! I have no experience with that, but do know that the sciatica (sp?) in my back can be very uncomfortable. And I know it was caused by carrying my son (as a baby/toddler) for so many years. It puts a strain on the back. Back pain is terrible.

I'm sorry you have to go through this :(

Back pain is the worst! I have rotational scoliosis so I'm pretty used to being in pain. I wouldn't wish it on anyone! If you can find an inversion board it can help with the compression. Or figure out a makeshift one with a piece of plywood propped up on something.

Back pain is the worst! I have rotational scoliosis so I'm pretty used to being in pain. I wouldn't wish it on anyone! If you can find an inversion board it can help with the compression. Or figure out a makeshift one with a piece of plywood propped up on something.

Yeah the thing that hangs you by your feet! Those are fun! :lol:

Yeah the thing that hangs you by your feet! Those are fun! :lol:

Doesn't the blood all rush to your head? I wouldn't like that for long. I hope you get some relief today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spirofucci

Glad to hear that you and most importantly your tank.......wait, I got that backwards.......are doing better.

I have nothing against chiropracters, but I think you should be seeing an orthopedist with CT/MRI results of your spine, especially if you are still in pain so shortly after an accident.

Chiorpractors are great for chronic type pain. Just my three cents. :)

Doesn't the blood all rush to your head? I wouldn't like that for long. I hope you get some relief today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but you only do that for about 30 seconds then rotate up, then down again it's fun! Feels good!

How is everything?

Okay, better, but not 100%. When it rains it pours right! ;)

Glad to hear that you and most importantly your tank.......wait, I got that backwards.......are doing better.

I have nothing against chiropracters, but I think you should be seeing an orthopedist with CT/MRI results of your spine, especially if you are still in pain so shortly after an accident.

Chiorpractors are great for chronic type pain. Just my three cents. :)

LMAO :P

I am following the advise of my Attorney. I am sure they will send me for a MRI. I have/had a CT of my head and they did 10-12 X-rays yesterday. No one touched my spine just the muscles and iced my shoulder. I won't let them touch me if I don't think they know what they are doing. Very Attentive doctor though, while I was in the Massage chair and getting iced he was checking on me. We will see what happens. Wanted to fall asleep but someone recognized me from the last animal hospital I worked at and was picking my brain. :lol: I do remember her dog though! PITA to cut the nails on. -_-

Spirofucci
Yeah but you only do that for about 30 seconds then rotate up, then down again it's fun! Feels good!

Okay, better, but not 100%. When it rains it pours right! ;)

LMAO :P

I am following the advise of my Attorney. I am sure they will send me for a MRI. I have/had a CT of my head and they did 10-12 X-rays yesterday. No one touched my spine just the muscles and iced my shoulder. I won't let them touch me if I don't think they know what they are doing. Very Attentive doctor though, while I was in the Massage chair and getting iced he was checking on me. We will see what happens. Wanted to fall asleep but someone recognized me from the last animal hospital I worked at and was picking my brain. :lol: I do remember her dog though! PITA to cut the nails on. -_-

Good to hear!!!

LOL, you should never take medical or legal advice on the internet, let alone a reefing forum!

I was just concerned.

Good to hear!!!

LOL, you should never take medical or legal advice on the internet, let alone a reefing forum!

I was just concerned.

I know! No worries! ;) I got the same thing from my family all the DON'T LET HIM TOUCH YOU etc reaction! LMAO I know how it goes. Wish I had something for pain in the house. Makes me have to go to the store. Need to cook chili anyways and I need an onion.

Hoopty Stick Shift truck here we go! -_-

Spirofucci
I know! No worries! ;) I got the same thing from my family all the DON'T LET HIM TOUCH YOU etc reaction! LMAO I know how it goes. Wish I had something for pain in the house. Makes me have to go to the store. Need to cook chili anyways and I need an onion.

Hoopty Stick Shift truck here we go! -_-

While yer there, pick me up some Corona and Patron.

While yer there, pick me up some Corona and Patron.

Ha got some stellas! Out of the hard stuff.......

Spirofucci

I drank all mine as well. But tomorrow's Friday! I might switch to some very, very cold nice vodka with some almond and or garlic stuffed olives.

The SPS that have polyps are opening them! I have a few that look like their trying to rally and most of the flesh is coloring back up.

DO I take a sigh of relief? No not yet, but we are getting there. B)

Yeah I couldn't drink while I was on the pain meds, but as I am out I may need some more!

I have some stuff lined up with other locals next weekend. Sold the 46 and getting frags and cash for it, aso have some frags lined up for pickup the same day so I am breaking even.

Have an order all saved on Reef gardener..... Just need the $$$ to place it......

All I can do is stay positive, nothing else I can do thanks for you support guys this has been a month of trials.... But we will get though this! ;)

All I can do is stay positive, nothing else I can do thanks for you support guys this has been a month of trials.... But we will get though this! ;)

:grouphug:

I've been staying off Morgan's site, purposefully :lol: I may break down and check it out today :)

Archived