ReefCleaners.org

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

So, you know...as a concerned, budget concious citizen...when ya fragging those lunar eclipse? :P

I'm sorry about your SPS, it happens to everyone at one point or another. Best bet is to keep up on params and let nature take it's course, you could very well be suprised by how quickly they go from dead to vibrant.

When I first hit your thread, I was directed to the page about the car crash. I'm sorry to hear about that, I know it can be horrible. Hope everything is ok on that front.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, you know...as a concerned, budget concious citizen...when ya fragging those lunar eclipse? :P

I'm sorry about your SPS, it happens to everyone at one point or another. Best bet is to keep up on params and let nature take it's course, you could very well be suprised by how quickly they go from dead to vibrant.

When I first hit your thread, I was directed to the page about the car crash. I'm sorry to hear about that, I know it can be horrible. Hope everything is ok on that front.

Soon! Want to make sure their growing and happy first! Then after I do a practice shipping to Joel then I will offer them for sale with shipping!

Thanks for your concern, and yeah I am keeping the params up and hoping for the best but like I said not holding my breath. I have a local who has some sick stuff so I am not too broken. I am sad but hey what can you do.

...stay away from SPS because they're Devil sticks.

But, since that isn't going to happen, enjoy the new stuff!

...stay away from SPS because they're Devil sticks.

But, since that isn't going to happen, enjoy the new stuff!

I know but their like Lays chips you can't have just one! :lol: And I am addicted!

I just got my first so I'm sure there will be more in my future too! :lol:

Like I said their like Crack!

That list is only going to put me back $150 for all those awesome SPS.

I got a HUGE score!

Spirofucci

Nice update! Glad to hear things are going well except for your back. :(

Great score on the lunar palys. I'd paid that much for two, lol.

Good to Mr. Poe is doing fine.

Nice update! Glad to hear things are going well except for your back. :(

Great score on the lunar palys. I'd paid that much for two, lol.

Good to Mr. Poe is doing fine.

Thanks! Back is .... Okay... I'm wearing a back brace now and he adjusted mt neck today and man oh man It feels better!

I know right! This LFS is awesome it is the one I plan on getting the Clam from. I didn't even mention that I was a PBMAS member for the discount as I felt I was robbing them! If those and my Fruity Loop, and Punk Rockers grow out good for me I can make some $$$ off them alone.

Of course Poe is okay! If he was looking pissed I would have found a fellow reefer to babysit him for me. He is such a brat though, pushing everyone around. -_- Also I have seen him and the clowns checking the sand out, I guess they like the black sand.... IDK if their eating it or they can see food better in it, but Poe NEVER went to the sandbed before.

Macros should be here Thursday/Friday, and I am grabbing some frags Thursday, and the 46 is gone this weekend and more frags will be coming in. SO big updates to stock lists and pictures this week. ;)

Working on that one I will get a clam once I restock my SPS..

I have a local who has a list from me and he has some SICK stuff!

Purple Monster

Cali Tort

Red Planet

Tyree Tricolor

Karls Candlelight

Pink Lemonaide

Pearlberry

Palmers Blue Millie

Pink Lather Millie

That's what I am looking at! I can't wait, maybe 2 weeks out on that one.

Haha, I got most of my sps from Michael as well! They were all very healthy frags! Your tank looks great, the sps look like they will be fine in a few weeks.

It still looks fantastic, Randi!!!!!! I'm so happy you were able to get the scape the same. Poe looks his usual super cute :)

Looking good. I'm sure the SPS will come back. Just keep everything stable. And yes, they are quite addictive.

Haha, I got most of my sps from Michael as well! They were all very healthy frags! Your tank looks great, the sps look like they will be fine in a few weeks.

Almost all but the Plates, and the Green Tipped Bird has 0 polyps. I will be ripping the large Birdsnest colonies out this week unless they show me they want to live.

HAHA funny I can't wait to see the frags. Are they usually a pretty good size?

It still looks fantastic, Randi!!!!!! I'm so happy you were able to get the scape the same. Poe looks his usual super cute :)

Thanks girlie, it was easy with the corals there, now it wouldn't be so easy..... :lol: ! Poe will never change! I have almost had that fish a fricking year now! WOW him and the clowns are my first fishies in this tank and I am so glad they are doing well!

Looking good. I'm sure the SPS will come back. Just keep everything stable. And yes, they are quite addictive.

All params are stable, Can't get Mag above 1320 and it likes to drop to 1290 so I have to dose 40mL a day...... I kind of overdosed this evening and dosed 50 instead...... we will see.

We will see. ;)

They were all great sized frags except for the purple monster because it's a slow grower. I got all of the corals you listed.

They were all great sized frags except for the purple monster because it's a slow grower. I got all of the corals you listed.

HAHA great minds think alike! ;)

I am excited, I told him I would have the $$$ next week Wednesday. B)

jedimasterben
All params are stable, Can't get Mag above 1320 and it likes to drop to 1290 so I have to dose 40mL a day...... I kind of overdosed this evening and dosed 50 instead...... we will see.

We will see. ;)

Jeez! I have never measured a drop in my alk or calcium levels, so I'm assuming there has never been a magnesium drop, either.

Jeez! I have never measured a drop in my alk or calcium levels, so I'm assuming there has never been a magnesium drop, either.

HA I did a week long test, I am guessing it's from the LPS repairing themselves.

I had a huge Alk drop when I had a bunch of SPS. Soon I hope to get it back closer to 1400.

Alk 3.08, KH 8.6, Calc: 410, Mag 1290

SG 1.025

Params are damn near perfect minus the Mag level. Only thing I am dosing right now as well. I should test the WC water and dose it as well....... :P

Oh no they aren't, I won't be falling for that SPS fad. I started this hobby as an LPS man, that's how I'll leave it.

My new Birdsnest is doing awesome though...and I love pink Milliepora...Blue Tennius...

But that's it!

Except the Bonsai, the Cat's paw, maybe some Pocillipora...

Then no more!

But that plate is a lovely green, like that Slimer frag...

It's amazing how much ALK the sps uses. Makes me want to drop the sps so I don't have to fuss with dosing for them. I probably won't be able too though. I love the birdies too much :)

Oh no they aren't, I won't be falling for that SPS fad. I started this hobby as an LPS man, that's how I'll leave it.

My new Birdsnest is doing awesome though...and I love pink Milliepora...Blue Tennius...

But that's it!

Except the Bonsai, the Cat's paw, maybe some Pocillipora...

Then no more!

But that plate is a lovely green, like that Slimer frag...

And you don't have a probblem! :P

It's amazing how much ALK the sps uses. Makes me want to drop the sps so I don't have to fuss with dosing for them. I probably won't be able too though. I love the birdies too much :)

Why I'm spending the $$$ to restock my SPS instead of doing zoa frenzy like I was considering. :lol:

surgicalsense

:happydance: ... can not wait to see.

... are you taking hot tubbies? That might help with the pain, relax those muscles.

:happydance: ... can not wait to see.

... are you taking hot tubbies? That might help with the pain, relax those muscles.

I am! And I am using Icy Hot and going to Therapy twice a week. Think I may just be working it too hard but there is no way I can "take it easy" I am the ONLY tech and many days I am all alone at work. The tubbies are a nice bonus though! A made me a awesome smelly bubble bath the other night and it was just amazing! ;)

He lit candles and everything! :lol:

So everyone came out to eat today, including the Pistol and Yasha. They look good. I also got Xerxes to eat a HUGE piece of Rods' food as it had a squirming brine shrimp on it and he wanted the shrimp! He chowed it, I thought he would choke as the piece was as big as his eye but nope, he chewed it down no spitting the rods out and keeping the brine shrimp, ate it all like a good boy.

New corals this week guys! And then next as well! B)

I do still have to rip the rest of the branching ones out as they are all dead. -_-

surgicalsense
So everyone came out to eat today, including the Pistol and Yasha. They look good. I also got Xerxes to eat a HUGE piece of Rods' food as it had a squirming brine shrimp on it and he wanted the shrimp! He chowed it, I thought he would choke as the piece was as big as his eye but nope, he chewed it down no spitting the rods out and keeping the brine shrimp, ate it all like a good boy.

New corals this week guys! And then next as well! B)

I do still have to rip the rest of the branching ones out as they are all dead. -_-

Excellent and can not wait to see your new corals ... I did a small feeding yesterday and saw my crab again finally. Turns out it has made a den under the LR on the R side of the tank in the back :happy:

Rest and heal up soon :D

Excellent and can not wait to see your new corals ... I did a small feeding yesterday and saw my crab again finally. Turns out it has made a den under the LR on the R side of the tank in the back :happy:

Rest and heal up soon :D

HAHA glad the crabby came out of hiding for you!

I am working on it, my boss is useless but hey what can you do?

I'll have to check out the Rod's food! I just got a new baby that may like it! ;)

Hmmmm what did you do! Checking your thread now!

Get the Complete Reef food, good for corals, fish and basically everyone.

Macros are out for delivery! LMAO wow! He is quick! Good thing too I am having a Pod Explosion in the Fuge and they don't have enough places to hide! B)

Archived