Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

surgicalsense

... I am not prepared to ship that soon. Give me a couple weeks please. I need to get a bag, small box, and blah :lol:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take your time! :lol: I understand! I still have to send Joel His stuff as well. Want the Ochtodes to grow a bit then I am sending that and the Red and green Lept, and hopefully some mangroves as well. Been a rough month! :blink:

:wub:

That color is outrageous!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

IKR! So girly!

funny-pictures-cat-wants-bug.jpg

LMAO Love that pic!

When those babies start to give me babies I will share with everyone! B)

jedimasterben
LMAO Love that pic!

When those babies start to give me babies I will share with everyone! B)

Sweet. B)

I've got a watermelon mushroom that took a trip through my MP10 :o and now I have a healed mushroom half as big as the original and about a bazillion babies floating around the tank (all starting from shreds :) ).

Spirofucci
:wub:

That color is outrageous!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

Wait....so these little guys are shrooms??? what's the scoop with them?

Randi, you do need a few more girly corals in there anyway. Your tank has that fine classical look of a british smoking room/library. :)

Sweet. B)

I've got a watermelon mushroom that took a trip through my MP10 :o and now I have a healed mushroom half as big as the original and about a bazillion babies floating around the tank (all starting from shreds :) ).

Is that a hint? I am not shredding anyone! :P:lol:

Wait....so these little guys are shrooms??? what's the scoop with them?

Randi, you do need a few more girly corals in there anyway. Your tank has that fine classical look of a british smoking room/library. :)

Yes they are! I am working on it, I love the classic clean look, can't wait for the SPS tomorrow!

Everything is looking very pretty! :)

Thanks Paige! I have to check on everyone else's threads I have been really slacking! But I can do that while I watch this Webinar thing tomorrow at home. (Work is startingt to come home with me!)

jedimasterben

I'm not saying you have to.... but it is an option. ;)

jk :lol:

This is like people who propagate mushrooms by throwing them in the blender or slicing them up with a razor. I'm WAY too scared to try that. I'd rather just let them multiple on their own.

:P

This is like people who propagate mushrooms by throwing them in the blender or slicing them up with a razor. I'm WAY too scared to try that. I'd rather just let them multiple on their own.

Same here! :mellow: But it's a good idea! If I could muster the courage! :lol:

Your tank has that fine classical look of a british smoking room/library. :)

You know...he's right. It's a very classy looking tank!!!!!! It's always had class but it's been taken to an even higher level with the new stand and display sump/fuge :happy:

omg...definitely no. It's the fancy pretty ones that would totally melt and die from that. The generics could handle it :lol:

You know...he's right. It's a very classy looking tank!!!!!! It's always had class but it's been taken to an even higher level with the new stand and display sump/fuge :happy:

omg...definitely no. It's the fancy pretty ones that would totally melt and die from that. The generics could handle it :lol:

I know he is! That's why I am so happy now I could puke! :lol::P I love the Fuge and the tank is really coming along. SO much SPS coming in tomorrow! I am giddy!

Either Chalice, or acan valley for that back rock..... IDK I think I like the chalice palace idea.....

Thanks for the backup! These babies are way to HOT to do that to. Besides I like my blender too much to do that to it.... Pee Yew! A would kill me he love to make milkshakes! :lol:

Oh and gena BTW I love your sig!

Exciting!!!!! Can't wait to see what you get :)

Thanks on the sig. My husband made it for me today!!!!! I wish I had those photoshop skills!!!!!!

After yelling screaming and thinking about smashing the computer about 200 times I got mine done. Needs to change a bit soon as those corals are gone and I have new ones coming in now. We will see.

Spirofucci

I want a pic of you in front of the tank with a fine smoking jacket and a cigar with a snifter of some expensive port in a red leather chair.

I want a pic of you in front of the tank with a fine smoking jacket and a cigar with a snifter of some expensive port in a red leather chair.

I can get one this weekend! No leather chair, but I have a nice desk chair...... And give me an excuse to hold a glass of Crown then drink the whole glass! I guess the pic should be me in a evening gown done up right?

^^^^ this IMO.

I know you'd love that Ballzie!

On a side note! The At fault insurance is finally taking responsibility! I am supposed to get a call about a rental today, and they think not that the car is at my shop that it's a total.

I am fine with that, IDK if I wanted it back with all the front end/wheel damage it had. Still sad it's the first REAL thing I bought myself after the wedding and the first car I have ever bought MYSELF. On 5/26 it had officially been 2 years I owned the vehicle.

I just want the rental NOW. I have things to do no time to wait around for them!

On a side note! The At fault insurance is finally taking responsibility!

Finally!!!! Geeze, you've been car-less for a while now!!!!!! I'll be happy when this is all a distant memory for you!!!!!!!

Today's coral day :happydance: Have fun :happy:

I have 9 baggies floating as I type!

I know I have been waiting for them to say something since the 14th finally! But the totaling thing sucks......

Oh and there is lots of pink and purple going in the tank now! Can't wait to take pics for you guys!

jedimasterben

Pinks and purples are the bomb! Everyone says that they are hard to keep that color, though!

Not for me! They like the top half of my tank and with the feeding I do they get plenty of variety.

Pics are loading now, everyone is in tank and PE is good! :happy:

Archived