Pod Your Reef

~ Candy Land ~ New Pics up Radions are UP! Tons of Top Downs.

FlCandy

IDK but man I have some pics for tomorrow!

The macro is awesome! Everything seems to be bigger and brighter since I put it in there so it must be happy! :D

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got the berry!

Nice piece lots of good color and PE. Once it's in the tank I will take and post pics! :D

Spirofucci
Just got the berry!

Nice piece lots of good color and PE. Once it's in the tank I will take and post pics! :D

Yep, definately time for the double FTS.

So here is Dobbie the Damsel!

Cash, Tango and Dobbie

Danyello Macro took the spot on the left and I moved the red one.... Gotta check the list to see which one it is....

Shrimp Island

Pretty Macro

SUMP FTS! 6-6-12 I Still need the Violet Dream Macro is anyone has any let me know! ;)

Poe was out and posing!

Growing and the clam seems to be doing well.

The Berry about 1 hour after being in the tank. Now it has almost full PE and is so pretty! I know right where it's going.

So creepy and cool! Purple Monster is coloring up well.

576675_10150946884714029_145479539_n.jpg

Red Planet is awesome

578296_10150946885109029_536642600_n.jpg

Cutting it back is not worth stressing it as it is now growing over the dead area.

All Looking good!

FTS 6-7-12

SO yeah more then a dump, that was a HUGE dump.

Thanks for looking guys. Sorry I don't drop in more but everything is finally happening. Got the total on the car, have a car lined up but I need proof of the loan being paid on the other car before they'll give me the loan for this one..... BAH! Oh well its nice. Pics of that when it is for sure, but with the down payment they are jumping to give me the loan. ;)

Thanks again guys.

Everything is looking super fine as always. That last FTS...oh yeah...looking like it's old self again :happydance:

Looks like Danielle sent you a nice big chunk of the macro!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the new berry too :)

Oh and...now that summer's here, I probably won't be around as much either. Too much to do inside and mostly out :)

I'll look forward to seeing the new car pics!!!!!

Everything is looking super fine as always. That last FTS...oh yeah...looking like it's old self again :happydance:

Looks like Danielle sent you a nice big chunk of the macro!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the new berry too :)

Oh and...now that summer's here, I probably won't be around as much either. Too much to do inside and mostly out :)

I'll look forward to seeing the new car pics!!!!!

Thanks girlie!

Yeah summer fun! Niece had her last day today so she will be around much more.

Fingers crossed on the car! ;)

Thanks girlie!

Yeah summer fun! Niece had her last day today so she will be around much more.

Fingers crossed on the car! ;)

When are you two going to pick out her purple firefish?

My son and I went for a 2hr. bike ride. LOVE me some summer vacation :)

I LOVE your poci!!!! I just got back from diving Cozumel, and am stick and chalice addicted. I got in trouble for falling behind on a few shallow dives, just digging the corals. I found a rock that had a huge colony of the most amazing lavender with pink Zoas - I sat there trying to figure out how to smuggle it back!!! lol

Glad things have turned around in your tank after the move/crash.

When are you two going to pick out her purple firefish?

My son and I went for a 2hr. bike ride. LOVE me some summer vacation :)

Soon, now that I think the tank is stable and can handle that I will be calling my 2 favorite LFS's and checking on them!

Your pictures look great! I really like that damsel.

Thanks they were always one of my favorites, they almost look purple in person. Super Bright!

I LOVE your poci!!!! I just got back from diving Cozumel, and am stick and chalice addicted. I got in trouble for falling behind on a few shallow dives, just digging the corals. I found a rock that had a huge colony of the most amazing lavender with pink Zoas - I sat there trying to figure out how to smuggle it back!!! lol

Glad things have turned around in your tank after the move/crash.

LOL I would have been tempted to grab a few polyps! Glad you had a good time!

And thanks again for that it has been a trial! But I will be more stubborn then the tank!

;)

.... and a Stella in hand, thank you.

Darlin, this is coming together beautifully.

Yay drink one for me I am getting ready for bed!

And thanks I really appreciate your contribution, we should be getting the door stained this weekend and then mount that baby so everything is pretty and contained. SO essited! :D

Thanks everyone for your comments, the tank is what is making everything else doable right now. ;)

Spirofucci

Double FTS, gotta love it. Man-o-man, sps sure do love yer tank! Danyello's macro looks great in there.

Glad to hear everthing is coming together.

The new shots are great! All your sps look amazing, and Dobbie is cute :) Love his colours

Thanks!

Double FTS, gotta love it. Man-o-man, sps sure do love yer tank! Danyello's macro looks great in there.

Glad to hear everthing is coming together.

Thanks it's the place them and leave them technique! Just ignore it but feeding and dosing once a day. ;)

Me too. -_-

More pics tonight as the berry has been placed. Got the pics just don't feel like uploading them tonight. So maybe tomorrow. For now its wine time. ;)

More pics tonight as the berry has been placed. Got the pics just don't feel like uploading them tonight. So maybe tomorrow. For now its wine time. ;)

Enjoy the wine. I'm in the mood for a hamburger tonight. I think it will be an In 'n Out night :)

Enjoy the wine. I'm in the mood for a hamburger tonight. I think it will be an In 'n Out night :)

I did then passed out.

I did a bad bad thing......

I bought acans. Pics in a few their blue orange and green. Right now their acclimating then dipping them then pics.

FTS 6-10-12

581241_10150952330194029_548363176_n.jpg

Full System Pic

551018_10150952329444029_852706006_n.jpg

Crazy PE

307096_10150952327439029_1337460276_n.jpg

556562_10150952327684029_980398577_n.jpg

I thought the Torts only had hints of green on them? Mine is getting darker blue and the green is nearly glowing!

579293_10150952327929029_1996740967_n.jpg

562207_10150952328184029_937872365_n.jpg

So cool the bottom encrusting parts is green and the tip of some new growth is green but the rest is getting more and more pink.

601302_10150952328529029_2138148000_n.jpg

MONSTER

575203_10150952328764029_1033148074_n.jpg

Back to it's beautiful koosh ball self.

484186_10150952329149029_1179891618_n.jpg

New Acan!

601446_10150952329854029_337764124_n.jpg

So now the dilemma on where to put him. I think I am going to start a acan valley like Brad was going to and have them all be on that rock under the Monster and Pink Millie, it's moderate flow and lighting so I thin it would be ideal.

Let me know what you guys think, it has 4 heads and was only $25, A and I were talking while we were checking out the $25 tank and he and I both agreed that Chalices may not be the best idea as their sweeper tentacles get so long and I have nearly no room for that now. So no more chalice for me only Acans, rics, zoas and SPS for now. ;) Nice he has been giving me some input though.

Next step to get him his FOWLR tank he wants so he can have tangs, triggers and etc, he has been talking about it the last 2 days. But it's gotta wait a while. He want's to wait about 6-8 months. Works for me 1 is enough. :lol:

Lookin great! I'm leaning to Savin up a few hundred bucks for an ati t5....

I love the T5's I have never had an issue with it being to little light as you can see I can keep anything under them. My problem is some places having too much light I guess but the SPS love it and I love the colors they give me.

I want the dimmable one that Rehype has. It's ill. B)

im about to order the 4 bulb version. :D

Lucky dog! :P

whats the koosh ball ?A plate coral?

It's a lithophyllon sp. Its a plate but it also encrusts and has multiple mouths really neat coral.

Acans......cool!

Also, just love that double FTS!!!!!

Thanks! Was hoping you'd see that. :D

Archived