Cultivated Reef

DHaut's Barracuda

Deleted User 6

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 6
Everything is looking killer under those lights! ;)

-Dave

Thanks man. I wish I could get the color/brightness right. I always sacrifice brightness in the pics for color. If I up the brightness or exposure, it washes everything out. I'll get it right one day. Just know the tank is brighter in real life than in the pics.

That's a sick picture. I was going to get one of those shrimp but I don't have anything it would host in my tank. It will definitely look amazing once you get more.

The Ric I'm planning on sending looks a lot like that orange one. They could be brothers. It'll be like an American Tale or something when they get back together in the big city. You'll have to promise to sing "Somewhere Out There."

lol, seriously wtf. at least you'll have access to some really nice coral over there.

Thats pretty much the reason for my move.

Deleted User 6

Figured out that the fish are very active in the mornings:

i-mXDcBgz-L.jpg

Also got an order from John Maloney at reefcleaners with some oddities and rarities. I'll be posting pics over the next couple weeks of the different things. Up first are the micro hermit crabs. About 5mm long:

i-r7Ttn4p-L.jpg

Another one just a bit bigger:

i-s8LBrPX-L.jpg

Some coral macros (right click->open in new tab to view full size):

i-GHTN5Pp-X3.jpg

i-7jn6k77-X3.jpg

i-Mz4prKN-X3.jpg

Cornelius

i-c9BZGrg-L.jpg

i-FTzH757-L.jpg

i-t5GG7rJ-L.jpg

I'm going to borrow your photos for an article on Periclimenes sp for Fickle Waters, with attribution of course. someday. just so you know. :)

Deleted User 6
I'm going to borrow your photos for an article on Periclimenes sp for Fickle Waters, with attribution of course. someday. just so you know. :)

np. :) i'll be doing a write-up on p. venustus in the next couple week's i'm hoping.

sweet pics D! I'm sure you've answered this before but what kind of camera and editing software are you using?

Thanks! Check the bottom of my signature.

Software is Lightroom 2.

Archived