Animalmaster6's Box Of Nothing! :D

animalmaster6

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
You found a source for cool gobies?? :D

Yep! omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

I found a definite source for Trimma tevegae and a possible source for Bryaninops natans. There's two of my dream gobies!

animalmaster6
:lol: It's through a guy through a guy's wholesaler. Like I said it's not definite, but there's a chance. I just don't wanna see the price :mellow: I'm hoping they aren't like $60-70 per goby. I want like 10.
animalmaster6
what would be an interesting goby/pistol pair for a jbj pico?

I'd recommend the Hi Fin Red Banded Shrimp Goby paired with Alpheus randalli, the Candy Stripe Pistol Shrimp.

animalmaster6
So AM you gonna start the waterless cycle this weekend?

:P

Just cleaned out the tank's FW and filling it up tomorrow! Wooo!

AM - are you heading to the FFM in Connecticut this month?

What's that? If it's boston reefers then I'm not with them yet.

bearwithfish

no its the Frag farmers Market.. its gonna be great!! i asked because i have some live rubble i could hook you up with to help get your tank running..

animalmaster6
no its the Frag farmers Market.. its gonna be great!! i asked because i have some live rubble i could hook you up with to help get your tank running..

When is it :unsure:

animalmaster6

I adjusted the colors of the Nanobox LED's for the first time today... Dave did a stunning job. They are amazing! I'll post up some pictures and a video later on today.

A side note: I will be turning this into a fairly formal journal for when I add water (tomorrow). Should be an awesome thread and I can't wait until tomorrow!

Saturday the 10th

here is a poster

poster.jpg

Looks great! I won't be ready for frags by then but maybe I will head down. I'll let you know when I do.

bearwithfish

i will let you know the night before if i am going for sure and PM you my cell number so i will know if i should bring the rock for you.

animalmaster6

Oh geez :unsure:

Luckily my new laptop uploads stuff fast :D

I'm actually messing with it even more :lol: I am about to try it with all lights off. I can't WAIT to see the blue lights while the room's lights are off.

animalmaster6
Dood just put water in it! What are you waiting for!?

I think he's waiting for rock.

Jacob know's what's up ;)

I also need filter floss, carbon, and Chaeto for the AC and I am not putting water in to sit for a whole day until I can get the AC. Water will definitely be in here tomorrow. And if for some odd, odd reason I cannot get a ride there then it would be monday. I've had enough of no SW tank. It's reef time!

Archived