ReefCleaners.org

Animalmaster6's Box Of Nothing! :D

animalmaster6

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

It was just a little mix up with the person I bought it from. :)

Tank should be up soon, but I do have to go to the LFS and don't have time during the week so it will probably be next weekend.

bearwithfish

yeah ... updates!!

hey by the way Animal i am heading your way on the 23rd... i need the inside scoop on LFS out that end of the state.. me and the wife are going to make a day of it out there and get stuff for my build..

animalmaster6
Anything new?

Not much. I've been working on the Aquaclear. I just need a few parts for it. it isn't maintaining the seale.

yeah ... updates!!

hey by the way Animal i am heading your way on the 23rd... i need the inside scoop on LFS out that end of the state.. me and the wife are going to make a day of it out there and get stuff for my build..

:P

Definetly go to Lovely pets in Quincy. That's what I go to for LFS around here. It has an awesome selection of FW and SW fish and inverts. They are nice there too :D

bearwithfish

try plumbers tape for that seal man... worked for over a years on my friends tank..

thanks for the head up i will google directions for them :)

Is be happy with a pic of an empty tank and maybe a few leds lol. What do you need to finish? I'm sure we will all pitch in and send it to you. I WANT TO SEE GOBIES!!!!

animalmaster6
try plumbers tape for that seal man... worked for over a years on my friends tank..

thanks for the head up i will google directions for them :)

I'm going to see if I can get an actual part for the seale and if not I'm going to try plumbers tape.

No problem! I'd love to meet up with you but I'll have school :/

Is be happy with a pic of an empty tank and maybe a few leds lol. What do you need to finish? I'm sure we will all pitch in and send it to you. I WANT TO SEE GOBIES!!!!

:lol: Thanks Jg! I actually think I'm all set. I'll get some pcis up soon, I've got a bunch of homework tonight though so i don't know if it will be tonight.

bearwithfish
I'm going to see if I can get an actual part for the seale and if not I'm going to try plumbers tape.

No problem! I'd love to meet up with you but I'll have school :/

let me know how it works out for you!! as for meeting up i hear ya about school but its important! still waiting for some pix though (pressure implied)

animalmaster6
let me know how it works out for you!! as for meeting up i hear ya about school but its important! still waiting for some pix though (pressure implied)

:lol: Will do.

Help me out here? Which Tuesday was this tank getting wet? Would that be tomorrow?

3stooges_face_palm.jpg

Man, I wish my 15 year old son was as a dedicated to his homework, soccer or any other thing he should be doing. He spent all of his holiday playing Skyrim on "MY" new 50" HDTV. I guess if you are willing to settle for a 3.5 gpa, homework is not required, Skyrim is. I guess thats my fault remind me to kick his lazy butt when I get off work tonight.

Animal - No need for filters and stuff to get started. Just throw in the water, rock and sand. Put the light over it and let it cycle! You can always add the filter later.

-D

lol.. 3.5 is like all A's and B's.. What's so bad about that?

My comment was with tongue in cheek a 3.5 is a very good grade. Although if he applied himself just a bit more a 4.0 GPA would be no problem for him.

My comment was with tongue in cheek a 3.5 is a very good grade. Although if he applied himself just a bit more a 4.0 GPA would be no problem for him.

lol my parents were pissed as hell when my GPA was 3.5.

AM GET SOME WATER NOW

animalmaster6
Help me out here? Which Tuesday was this tank getting wet? Would that be tomorrow?

3stooges_face_palm.jpg

Man, I wish my 15 year old son was as a dedicated to his homework, soccer or any other thing he should be doing. He spent all of his holiday playing Skyrim on "MY" new 50" HDTV. I guess if you are willing to settle for a 3.5 gpa, homework is not required, Skyrim is. I guess thats my fault remind me to kick his lazy butt when I get off work tonight.

It actually was gonna be setup, but like I said, I am missing parts.

Your boy knows what's up. Skyrim, that's what.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I've been playing Skyrim a lot but that's not what's been keeping me from getting this tank set up :lol:

Good luck on the school work AM :)

Although yes, that gif is sadly accurate

Thanks! It's basically a bunch of essays and stuff.

Animal - No need for filters and stuff to get started. Just throw in the water, rock and sand. Put the light over it and let it cycle! You can always add the filter later.

-D

I'm getting this up soon! :lol:

OMG! It's another tank!!!!! Fun fun fun! Btw what ever happened to the 125?

It just costs too much :( It's being held off for another couple years.

Archived