inTank Media Baskets

March's 15g. Taking the tank down

Reef Casa

its hard to beleive that that brave and jazzy display is truly a living and breathing organism... a coral reef!

I need to get me some of the macroalgae you had growing in your october 2011 photo.. bottom middle, i believe behind the pink/orange hammer.... what is it called??

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please help:

I"m looking for high end sps frags in the states

can anyone recommend any websites?

Preferably Id like to buy colonies but I'll settle for decent frags

maybe some members here that might have?

looking for strawberry shortcake, ORA red planet, poker star or sunset montipora, blue digi

all of this stuff is pretty rare here

YAY 1000 posts

teamschreiba

Wow that new spongodes does look awesome! My green spongodes has been growing incredibly fast so hopefully that one does for you too.

Wow that new spongodes does look awesome! My green spongodes has been growing incredibly fast so hopefully that one does for you too.

my green does super well too! :)

Very nice!

Its my new favorite!

new rock work update coming :) just have to get the tank in order

Woo.... can't wait! Can you include a pic of your new frag tank?

wonderful tank ! can you tell me how you attach each coral to your rock? do you use putty? or just superglue? im just amaze at how many you can get into such a tight area, just wondering what your methods are, im new and only have a few corals and want to do them the best way but dont know too much yet ! thanks for any advice you can give me !

New zoos! anyone know the nick name?

IMG_0906.jpg

Great tank! I believe those are Purple Sky Zoanthids. I found them here.

I'm really impressed with the colors on all those SPS. Did it take a while for new frags to color up in your tank? I also have a question about your lights. I saw in your TOTM profile you're using x3 Par38s--what is the color temperature for the bulbs you're using?

• 2 weeks later...
any recent pictures of Mr Clam?

:( Mr clam lost his footing and fell over by the time I noticed and placed him upright he wasnt looking so hot he died 2 days later

I was emotionally attached to that coral I miss him

Archived