Coral Vue Hydros

March's 15g. Taking the tank down

Reef Casa

darthvictor
I bought myself some birthday frags I'll post some photo later once they are mounted

Sorry about your clam...

Keep those new frags nice and healthy, I am relying on you to provide more frags to my tank later :)

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
March post a pic of those frags you PM'd me about I tried to send a response but your inbox was full.

I just cleaned out my inbox! sorry a friend came by and grabbed them

Sorry about your clam...

Keep those new frags nice and healthy, I am relying on you to provide more frags to my tank later :)

thanks dvictor. yea $%#% happens I hope it had a good life. I kept the shell Iv been thinking about turning it into a key chain so that is always with me ;)

Im in the process of setting up a larger frag tank in the basement

It better be worth the wait...... :P

Look forward to the update. This is a beautiful tank.

Check totm page for your update ;)

I love your tank. Beautiful job! I'm planning something similar for my 40B, with the two discreet islands. I drew a sketch yesterday of how I want to rescape my tank, and I'm surprised at how similar it looks to your two islands.

chilled_fire

Congratulations ! fantastic tank specs , gorgeous corals, and simple love it !

What media do you use in ur canister filter ?

nor_cal_nano

So glad this finally made it to the front page.

I noticed you mentioned the possibility of making this a walk-around.... DO IT. The scape in this tank would be PERFECT. I still miss the sandbed though :(

There's that BIG update you were talking about eh!? Great job man and congrats! The new FTS in the TOTM looks amazing. :D

thanks everyone for the kind words!

The 'main rock' is not pretty much saturated

I"m going to start devoting my time towards the mini rock because its a disaster compared to the main one

More updates to come

thanks again

Nice looking tank man. I noticed that your set up does not use a skimmer. How long has this set up running?

yea no skimmer set up. the system is just shy of a year old but live stock was taken from an older system I had

'well deserved' seems to be a reoccurring sentiment among nano-reefers.It really makes me happy to hear :)

Archived