ReefCleaners.org

March's 15g. Taking the tank down

Reef Casa

This tank is packed! Aren't you afraid of coral warfare with so many different type of corals in close proximity to one another? Tank looks very nice nonetheless.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beautiful pics marc...looks incredible.
Sick nasty bro! :D

Thank you very much!

Hey are you going to be selling your rapid LED lights? Is that why you built that other lighting system you are selling now?

Hey not selling the PAR bulbs actually I'm selling the new Rapid DIY because it doens't give me enough coverage :(

I :wub: my Rapid LED's

growthcomparison4.jpg

What is this?

not sure what kind of SPS but just showing how much growth of the same piece over a couple months

This tank is packed! Aren't you afraid of coral warfare with so many different type of corals in close proximity to one another? Tank looks very nice nonetheless.

coral warfare = story of my life

Its a challenge when it gets this packed but I enjoy pruning pieces and can always move stuff around

wow cool tank i like the open space your scape leaves. Do your lights bother you being so high up when you sit down in other spots in the room?

Thank ty

does not bother me at all great question!

New toys

IMG_0245-1.jpg

Haha look at all those lens, I found 100mm macro work best :)

by the way, I actally found there is a small scallop/clam on the Favia frag :) at first I thought it is just some shell on your liverock but when one time I moved my light, it closes! well it is not those pretty clam you have but it is interesting to have indeed :)

phi delt reefer

how did I miss a great Canadian Tank?!?!?!

awesome work with negative space man - really liking what you did with your limited space.

P.S Just got the GREEN light from Canada customs and CITES to start importing from the states WOOO HOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM if you are bringing in some nice ORA stuff. I'll get in on an order with you and we can split the costs.

This is a great looking setup. I love how clean it is and the aqua scape is simply beautiful. Look forward to more updates.

Thanks Mike!

I demand new pics from the new cam's. LOL no pressure.

Lol camera and lenses are not mine. I was deceitful. They belong to my photographer friend he lent them to me to play around with I wish I could keep it Just felt like posting the photo and being a fool

how did I miss a great Canadian Tank?!?!?!awesome work with negative space man - really liking what you did with your limited space.

PM if you are bringing in some nice ORA stuff. I'll get in on an order with you and we can split the costs.

Thanks Phil I will keep you updated once i get everything in order and decided when I'm going to purchase

Hey marc how are you liking the tank without sand?

I keep going back and forth between bare bottom and sand. I like sand better but I just can't keep it clean and the modern look and practically of bare bottom is growing on me. Also algae growth is not to bad. nothing a razor blade and 10 minutes of patience can't take care of

I think I'll leave it like this for a while. iv had sand bottom tanks for 5 years time for something new

Feb 2012

Feb2012.jpg

some new acro ( far left in FTS above)

newacro2.jpg

just regular watermelons?

watermelonzoos.jpg

Main rock Feb 2012mainrockfeb2012copy.jpg

Major changes coming soon to the stand and the entire positioning of the tank

I am out of space! Im thinking about converting the tank to walk around :ninja: then I can rescape the entire other side

Archived