Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

March's 15g. Taking the tank down

Reef Casa

I was fragging some zoos and wasn't wearing my frag goggles and forgot how much they can squirt and some the zoo juice hit me right in the eye. Now its swollen, red, infected and painful :(

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was fragging some zoos and wasn't wearing my frag goggles and forgot how much they can squirt and some the zoo juice hit me right in the eye. Now its swollen, red, infected and painful :(

Oh man be careful with that... how is it feeling now?

Oh man be careful with that... how is it feeling now?

Everyone please b careful when fragging zoos. learn from my mistakes!

eyejuice.jpg

WOW March. Thats crazy. I truly hope that your eye feels and gets better soon. is it effecting you vision?

nah not really. Its getting better though I took those photo same day it happened Im on eye drops now I just looked really stoned in one eye

Looks painful but tank looks good. That's all that really matters in the end.

Woah... all things aside that's a pretty cool picture!

Seriously I hope your feeling better and it clears up soon.

Everyone please b careful when fragging zoos. learn from my mistakes!

eyejuice.jpg

ouch man....thats exactly why i will never frag zoas.

My site is almost done; just fixing typos and minor tweaking and have to list all the current live stock

www.fragbox.ca

My site is almost done; just fixing typos and minor tweaking and have to list all the current live stock

www.fragbox.ca

Site looks amazing March!

www.fragbox.ca

Nicely laid out and simple website man. How young is the business? Didn't even know you were selling frags-in-the-box! lol Should start your own chain.

Hope your eye gets less gross. I had pink eye earlier this year and it was oozing all sorts of crap /not fun~.

BTW how much would shipping be to San Francisco, CA 94122...?

www.fragbox.ca

WOW Nice site March. Im putting in an order asap.

Here is my review for the Ledtric bulb I ordered from Mike here on Nano Reef

First off the bulb got there very quick and was shipped out almost right away. Communication was outstanding and the company answered any and all questions before I ordered almost instantaneously

The packaging was above average IMO it was double boxed and stuffed with Styrofoam and bubble wrap there is no chance this thing is getting damaged in the mail

I got the zooman 72 full spectrum in black with 60 degree optics

The colors are UNBELIEVABLE. Now I understand why they use the word "pop" to describe

It much better than the boost bulbs I have and better the Rapid one I have as well. I can't comment on growth yet because it has only been a week

BUT my acans are fatter than i have ever seen them before and my ricordias are loving it. I think full spectrum really makes the difference.

I lost some color in my SPS but its because these lights are so damn strong. You get 12 Leds and the boost bubl I had over this rock before only have 5. I moved the light up a little and the color has stabilized

I am considering selling all the bulbs I have and replacing them with Ledtric bulbs

I was a HUGE fan of the Boost bulbs when I got them but to be brutally honest they are a complete piece of $#@% compared to these Ledtric bulbs. I would recommend Ledtric bulbs to anyone and I am extremely satisfied with them :)

This is probably the best Par bulb on the market right now

photo comparison on small rock

Ledtric zooman 72

IMG_4873-2.jpg

Rapid led

IMG_4877-2.jpg

Boost led

IMG_4876-2.jpg

nicee, i had full spectrum in mind too when i planned the led system i was hoping for.

post some pics of the differences

7331500162_34070637fd_n.jpg

have you experienced these already? i believe they were recently released

FireCorals
Here is my review for the Ledtric bulb I ordered from Mike here on Nano Reef

First off the bulb got there very quick and was shipped out almost right away. Communication was outstanding and the company answered any and all questions before I ordered almost instantaneously

The packaging was above average IMO it was double boxed and stuffed with Styrofoam and bubble wrap there is no chance this thing is getting damaged in the mail

I got the zooman 72 full spectrum in black with 60 degree optics

The colors are UNBELIEVABLE. Now I understand why they use the word "pop" to describe

It much better than the boost bulbs I have and better the Rapid one I have as well. I can't comment on growth yet because it has only been a week

BUT my acans are fatter than i have ever seen them before and my ricordias are loving it. I think full spectrum really makes the difference.

I lost some color in my SPS but its because these lights are so damn strong. You get 12 Leds and the boost bubl I had over this rock before only have 5. I moved the light up a little and the color has stabilized

I am considering selling all the bulbs I have and replacing them with Ledtric bulbs

I was a HUGE fan of the Boost bulbs when I got them but to be brutally honest they are a complete piece of $#@% compared to these Ledtric bulbs. I would recommend Ledtric bulbs to anyone and I am extremely satisfied with them :)

This is probably the best Par bulb on the market right now

photo comparison on small rock

Ledtric zooman 72

IMG_4873-2.jpg

Rapid led

IMG_4877-2.jpg

Boost led

IMG_4876-2.jpg

Thank you very much for the review! It is very pleasing to hear all the great feedback from our customers! This is what powers us to keep going forward to provide quality products at very affordable pricing! We are very excited to release a new line of products in the next few weeks! All of our current and past customers will be the first to know about them!

My first online coral order and its comming from Fragbox. Im so excited . :-)

thanks for your order boxboy will ship in the morning! :)

JR trying to find out if I"m allowed to ship some softies in states if they are not mounted on plugs or LR i'll get back to you

thanks for your order boxboy will ship in the morning! :)

Welcome March, and thank you Sir for have nice frags at fantastic prices.

Archived