March's 15g. Taking the tank down

Reef Casa

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey everyone

I am going to be starting a new tank shortly

do I start a new thread??

I"m going to use the SAME liverock and SAME corals and move them into a tank with new dimensions / design

just continue this thread or start a new one????

hey everyone

I am going to be starting a new tank shortly

do I start a new thread??

I"m going to use the SAME liverock and SAME corals and move them into a tank with new dimensions / design

just continue this thread or start a new one????

I say start a "March's 15g V.2" thread. and then link the new thread in this thread in post #1!

So that way would be somewhat easier to control, organize and differentiate the questions and comments asked by the posters posting. Just my thought. Either way would work as you already seem to have a solid fan base already. lol Can't wait to see the new tank. Hurry up! :D

If it was the same tank then keep the thread.

But, new tank means new thread IMO :happy:

yep start a new one. with tons of pics kthnxbye

but I like my thread :(

I was hoping one person would say just continue this one but I see where you are coming from

but I like my thread :(

I was hoping one person would say just continue this one but I see where you are coming from

here's another idea.

use this same thread and in that post you decide to start announcing the new tank add a title in bold or something and continue from there and then in the very first post link the URL that leads to the post that has the new tank. Kinda like a sub thread.

here's another idea.

use this same thread and in that post you decide to start announcing the new tank add a title in bold or something and continue from there and then in the very first post link the URL that leads to the post that has the new tank. Kinda like a sub thread.

I really like that suggestions :D

Archived