NC12: diary of an L.A. tank

gena

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
lol...that is so wrong...reminds me of cats eating the weakest kittens

:o

More like male lions killing the cubs from other males. Cats eating the weakest kittens, what the dueces? :lol:

I know that about lions, you didnt know that about cats? if any of the kittens are weak/seem like theyre going to die the mother that just gave birth will eat the kitten for strength....I've seen it happen twice 0.0...

surgicalsense
I know that about lions, you didnt know that about cats? if any of the kittens are weak/seem like theyre going to die the mother that just gave birth will eat the kitten for strength....I've seen it happen twice 0.0...

Are they ferrel cats? :huh:

Oh geeze....I need to get some pictures up fast. Change the subject from Mama cats eating their kittens :blink: It does happen and not just with newborns :(

surgicalsense
Oh geeze....I need to get some pictures up fast. Change the subject from Mama cats eating their kittens :blink: It does happen and not just with newborns :(

:o again ... agreed, subject change por favor?

I think I'm going to buy some frag plugs and slice my green mushroom, you're still first in line :)

I made your mushroom mad yesterday. It was in the path of my rearranging. I had to break the rock it was on, beause it was too big for it's new position. I really need to get it out to you. I need to make an order from marine depot anyways...I'll add heat packs to it so I can get this out. Think it would be ok sent priority mail????? It wouldn't be worth paying an arm and a leg for overnight on this thing.

Hmmm rics....I think I'm gonna get rid of all my softs except rics and zoos...

Don't dis the softies :lol:

I need to get more rics, I absolutely love mine!

You're on my list for free rics, if mine split for me :)

I'm not dissin the softies I love them, but I realize that the 3 leathers(kenya, green finger, devils hand) and xenia are gonna be space hogs.....meh :/

I'm pretty sure priority would be okay, but I'm in no rush! I'd be more comfortable waiting until its warmer. Besides, you might have more stuff then :P and so will I. Hopefully my Mars Mushrooms will be ready too. :)

I'm not dissin the softies I love them, but I realize that the 3 leathers(kenya, green finger, devils hand) and xenia are gonna be space hogs.....meh :/

Yep...total space hogs. Mine sure are!!!!!! Maybe you could put them into the refugium you plan to plumb to the display. I soooo want to do that!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure priority would be okay, but I'm in no rush! I'd be more comfortable waiting until its warmer. Besides, you might have more stuff then :P and so will I. Hopefully my Mars Mushrooms will be ready too. :)

True....I'll wait then. It's so mad at me right now. The current switched on it too which isn't helping matters. It better not bolt on me!!!!!!

surgicalsense

I can take the green finger, devils hand off of your hands. :P no pun intended.

surgicalsense
That might work...I wonder how leathers would do w/ lowlight since mangroves will eventually shade it over.

I should be getting my Ecoxotics this week ;) and my xenia is thriving very well.

Archived