inTank Media Baskets

Jamie's DORM PICO

Jamie

Builder Anthony

Theres food called cyclops that that crab might like.Ive never had one what do you feed it?I know it cacthes stuff but im wondering what sort of luck you had with feedings.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you shoud get some sand

I have sand, there's just so much flow it all ended up in the back of the tank.

Theres food called cyclops that that crab might like.Ive never had one what do you feed it?I know it cacthes stuff but im wondering what sort of luck you had with feedings.

My porcelains eat crushed up shrimp pellets, but i'm gonna buy some cyclop-eeze for 'em eventually.

Have it already, and yep, he definitely enjoys it. :)

think he's asking u a question ;)

oooohh yeah I didn't get that. Yes to both questions then (though just 1 k nano would probably be fine), and punctuation would help next time. ;)

WHAT??

Surely you jest?

gah, fine. I'm doing it now.

that...looks interesting...

I am trying to imagine this 3-4 years from now and i see what type of scape this is going to be. This will look nice even if you do not add any more rock to elevate the scape. the acros will add the much needed vertical perspective over the years. This could be a winner ;)

Thanks guys, I hope so! The first challenge is going to be getting through this summer without me. The tank doesn't actually require any maintenance other than top offs and alkalinity buffering (which it could survive without for a few months) so I'll probably just seal the lid on with silicone, put it somewhere with ac and let it sit while I'm gone. It's not ideal, but I think it's better than leaving it in the hands of someone who has no idea what they're doing for three months.

Yes i highly recommend bringing it home with you. lots can happen in 3 months that can spell doom for such a promising tank, plus how will the porcelains feed w/o you? And if you make a mistake in sealing it, your salinity change over 3 months will kill your tank. and if you do seal it correctly, how will the animals breathe? you have no macros in there...

Archived